Author Topic: P3D v3.3.5 CTDs (ntdll) after KDFW install  (Read 14801 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D v3.3.5 CTDs (ntdll) after KDFW install
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2017, 07:54:52 am »
Is this a known issue? Just trying to figure out, which is a known bug and which is almost exclusively my problem

I'm referring only to the lack of animations on the 2nd flight of the session

(a few on the P3D forum also have the ntdll crashes inflight, for at least one other user, disabling couatl.exe also helped)

Couatl.exe, being an .exe, cannot possibly crash the whole sim so no, it's not possible that disabling Couatl would have helped, especially in the middle of a flight, when it's not doing anything.

kikigey89

Re: P3D v3.3.5 CTDs (ntdll) after KDFW install
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2017, 08:30:36 am »
I'm referring only to the lack of animations on the 2nd flight of the session
Yes, but this is a known issue?

Couatl.exe, being an .exe, cannot possibly crash the whole sim so no, it's not possible that disabling Couatl would have helped
Well, but it definitely helps disabling it. That's the only thing which is 100% reproducible (and with 100% I really mean 100% so far). Since February I'm flying with killing Couatl after pushback. Never got any error since then on any flight and I flew a lot of those long hauls which always create that error. The error message I get is related to an error in the heap but I have no more idea (except of reinstalling everything, including Windows).

especially in the middle of a flight, when it's not doing anything.
It only happens when I get closer to coasts from the ocean side, almost all the time around 80 NM. Basically at the point what I think should be a good time for apps to load relevant airport data.