Author Topic: Missing terminal buildings  (Read 12220 times)

AdamAllTimeLOw

Re: Missing terminal buildings
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2016, 11:06:08 am »
Hi Umberto,

Please could you do a step by step guide on how to do what you have just explained just so I get it right....

Thanks

AdamAllTimeLOw

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2016, 11:07:39 am »
And also, the compatability mode is unchecked it the compatability settings

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2016, 11:37:22 am »
Do you maybe have the Transparency Antialiasing setting enabled in the video card control panel ? As I've said, try to reset your video drivers to default.

AdamAllTimeLOw

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 12:16:02 pm »
Hi Umberto,

By uninstalling  and reinstalling the graphics card driver put all the settings to default? Because that's what I did. I completely removed the drive for my gtx 1080 and then reinstalled the latest drivers if not, could you do me a step by step on how to reset the settings in nvidia gtx gpus.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2016, 01:37:30 pm »
By uninstalling  and reinstalling the graphics card driver put all the settings to default?

No, that's not enough. If you want to reset all settings, you must choose a "clean installation" when reinstalling the drivers.

AdamAllTimeLOw

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2016, 01:48:40 pm »
These are the steps I followed from my pc manufacture.  Are these the correct steps to reset the driver?
1.­      ­Download from here: ­ http://www.wagnardmobile.com/forums/view­forum.php?f=5

2.­       ­Run the file and Extract it to the follow­ing location:

a.­       ­C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Downloads\DDU­

3.­       ­Open the Download Folder and then the DDU­ Folder inside

4.­       ­Run the Display Driver Uninstaller applic­ation inside

5.­       ­It will say "You are not in safe mode"­

6.­       ­Select Yes to restart the system to Safe ­Mode

7.­       ­Once Safe Mode starts DDU will pop up on ­screen

8.­       ­Make sure the "Select Graphic Driver" rea­ds the correct graphics manufacturer (Int­el, nVidia or AMD)

9.­       ­Choose Clean & Restart­

10.­   ­Select OK to the prompt(s)­

11.­   ­Once the system restarts please reinstall­ the latest Drivers from the Manufacturer­s Website

­
 ­
nVidia GTX 1080:­

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2016, 02:09:52 pm »
Why you are doing all of this ? I only said:

- Reinstall the video driver, and select a "clean installation". That's it.

I haven't said anything about 3rd party driver cleaning utilities, that might not necessarily be updated or work correctly with each and every version of every driver.

Use only the official installer from nVidia, and nothing else.

AdamAllTimeLOw

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2016, 02:14:37 pm »
Please could you do a walk through of how to do this then with my nvidia GPU. Send me links and step by step of how to select clean installation etc. I had to uninstalling the current driver to get a fresh clean reinstall of the GPU driver

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2016, 02:17:56 pm »
Please could you do a walk through of how to do this then with my nvidia GPU.

There's nothing like a "walk through", you are really making this unnecessarily complex, when it's really easy.

JUST download the latest drivers from nVidia and run them. There's no need to uninstall anything. The driver installer itself, when you run it, will offer you to choose between a quick installation and a clean installation. Just chose the clean installation.

AdamAllTimeLOw

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2016, 02:25:41 pm »
The only options I get are express installation or custom installation. None that say clean......

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 02:30:29 pm »
The only options I get are express installation or custom installation. None that say clean......

Select the custom installation, and it will then offer you a change to do a clean installation. I cannot possibly remember all the buttons, but it should be fairly obvious that, if I said you don't have to select a quick installation, then it must be the other one...

KieronR1221

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2016, 03:09:25 pm »
Hello Umberto and Adam,

I also have bought a new PC recently and am unfortunately having the same issues but with ZurichX :(. I have researched this issue a lot and seen probably every thread and tried ALL possible solutions (see list below) but nothing has worked for me. I can understand and see this must be frustrating for you Umberto but I just dont know what to do and sorry to cause this inconvenience.

Specs:
I7 6700K 4gHz
Nvidia GTX 970 4GB
16Gb DDR4 Ram
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

Attempted Solutions:
Reinstall of Scenery/GSX/Addon Manager (Using the instructions you recommended) - ZurichX
Clean FSX.CFG
HIGHMEMFIX removal and use
All compatibility modes removed and triple checked
Video drivers reinstalled (Clean) and all profiles removed and defaulted with nvidia inspector and nvidia control panel
Different in-game graphics settings

Thanks,

Kieron

AdamAllTimeLOw

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2016, 03:35:33 pm »
Hi Umberto, I will give this a try when I get home. I'm surprised that uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them is not the same thing as giving it a clean install