Author Topic: KMEM Texture issues  (Read 11807 times)

rsvette12

Re: KMEM Texture issues
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 12:56:59 am »
Interesting I never look at an angle I just move it to where I like it and done - I did apply it as you can see in screenshots its not showing the preview gui for time change - thanks

robains

• Beta tester
    • Rob Ainscough
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 01:30:07 am »
Here is a quick "unlisted" video I made with Time Preview ... I think I understand the confusion ... time preview does work:

I tends to work better if you start at night and then progress to day (as the night lights get "drowned out" during day hours).  When you start from day and go to night it's more obvious because the night light textures don't swap in.

But this is ONLY for time preview, the textures swap is fine when actually changing time.

What I do miss from ALL Virtuali scenery is that NONE of it shows up in Instant Replay, makes is more difficult to show off this wonderful handy work (sorry, I find FSRecorder just too flakey and slow in P3D).

Cheers, Rob.

rsvette12

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 02:51:14 am »
"But this is ONLY for time preview, the textures swap is fine when actually changing time."

Well thats nice - I could do that and change small increments with in a time of day - that might work or at least a work around, thanks Rob

Wonder how far from the airport you have to be for time preview to start working again not sure thats possible ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 02:12:15 pm »
Wonder how far from the airport you have to be for time preview to start working again not sure thats possible ?

The Time Preview works perfectly as it always did, even if you are inside the airport. It's just that most of the objects belonging to KMEM won't respond to the slider fast switching from day into night!

rsvette12

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 09:14:12 pm »
Thank you - have to revisit  ;)