Author Topic: GSX with Aerosoft Zürich V2.0  (Read 7332 times)

HB-JHK

GSX with Aerosoft Zürich V2.0
« on: May 26, 2016, 04:19:37 pm »
Hi All

I have a question, I didn't find anything in the Forum, I still use Aerosoft Zürich V2 on P3Dv3.

My question is, is there any configuration for Aerosoft Mega Zürich, because for example B33,B39 didn't work with GSX.

Only B31/35/37/43 is there a Option to Change that others Stand will also works with GSX?

Thanks for answer.

Kind Regards
Massimo 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX with Aerosoft Zürich V2.0
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 09:51:45 am »
My question is, is there any configuration for Aerosoft Mega Zürich, because for example B33,B39 didn't work with GSX.

What to do you mean with "didn't work" ? If a parking is defined in the AFCAD correctly, there's no reason why it wouldn't work with with GSX, unless the parking has errors like unconnected spots, overlapped nodes, etc. If this is the case, nothing except fixing the AFCAD would work but, it's not possible to say if this is the case, if you don't clearly explain what the problem is.

Of course, FSDT Zurich comes with a full GSX customization file...

HB-JHK

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 08:31:55 pm »
Hi Umberto

I understand, i think the AFCAD File it's correct from Aerosoft.
If the stand B33, or B37 or B39 not work, it's there a possibility to check the Afcad file with some programm?

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 10:00:15 pm »
The FSDT version runs in trial mode until you buy it, download it and check those same gates you're having issues with.  If they work, you'll know where the problem lies.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 07:07:05 am »
I understand, i think the AFCAD File it's correct from Aerosoft.

You cannot be sure until you check it. Some issues that might not seem to cause an immediate problem in FSX, will be more obvious with GSX. For example, an unconnected parking will cause AI not being able to use it, but you would hardly notice it, since it would be available for your own plane and it will be listed in the menu.

If the stand B33, or B37 or B39 not work, it's there a possibility to check the Afcad file with some programm?

You still haven't said what do you mean with "didn't work". Do you have errors from GSX ? If yes, which ones and when ? That would help understand what the problem might be.

HB-JHK

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 12:15:58 pm »
If I open the GSX Settings I have following parkposition which are GSX work - see below:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160529/qz8fm5mf.jpg

But I would like to have also B33, B37, B41 Stand - I'm not sure if this is the AFCAD File - or I have to change something in the AFCAD - I don't have a programm for AFACD Files

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:36:20 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 02:39:15 pm »
But I would like to have also B33, B37, B41 Stand - I'm not sure if this is the AFCAD File

The GSX parking editor page shows GSX is correctly using the AFCAD from the correct folder so, it seems that parking is not included. Maybe you "see" the parking visually, but that doesn't mean the parking is there.

You can confirm if this is the case by opening the file with ADE (Airport Design Editor), which is a free utility to edit AFCADs.

HB-JHK

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 04:16:28 pm »
Perfect, so I will add with the ADE the other parkingstands.

Thanks and sorry for confusing.

HB-JHK

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2016, 10:00:52 am »
I tried with the ADE - you had right, Umberto

I saw in the afcad file that some parkpositions are missing. I tried to add it with the Programm but i don't understand well the Programm.

Do you have an idea how to add the parkposition on the afcad file?