Author Topic: LSZH for FSX - Best addon I've ever bought!  (Read 3625 times)

danydj718

• FSX and FS9 user
LSZH for FSX - Best addon I've ever bought!
« on: December 13, 2008, 12:52:04 am »
First of all I have to admit that Zurich was, is and will always be my homebase in FS (and hopefully soon in real life..). A long time, there was no scenery for this airport. Sure, there was an addon from flylogic.. (sorry, but this one was crap in FS2000-style). So I downloaded and tried your scenery. I was convinced of it after 60 seconds, bought it and now I'm really happy about this scenery! It's so beautiful, it brings almost tears to my eyes  ;)

The frames are also quite good, I was surprised. In my Wilco Airbus A320, I get about 15 frames while taxying and about 13 by overflying the airport. The weather was bad, many clouds, so I hope that the frames will still improve a bit as soon as the weather here in Switzerland gets better  :)  Traffic is about 50% (MyTraffic 5.1b). Or do you have any other proposals to improve fps? However, 15fps are still ok.

In FS9, I got 32 frames (locked) with default Cessna and fair weather. GREAT!

In addition to Zurich, I bought also Geneva. This one's also a great scenery! Love it! The frames are on both airports (LSZH and LSGG) in FSX and FS) more or less about the same, at least on my system: Intel E6700 @ 2,66GHz, 4 GB DDR2 RAM, ATi Sapphire HD4870 512MB, XP MCE 32bit.

I'm looking forward to buy O'Hare and JFK.. and maybe, someday, LFSB... :D

Proud LSZH, LSGG, KJFK, KFLL and KDFW owner!