Author Topic: Next Year.......  (Read 5331 times)

TWA Pilot

Next Year.......
« on: December 06, 2008, 03:16:36 am »
I believe it was this time last year when FSDreamteam announced the airports projected for the upcoming year 2008.
With DFW set aside for the time being, what up coming airprots does FSDT have coming up in 2009??

Cheers,
Doug

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
Re: Next Year.......
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 11:42:46 am »
It's not set aside.  DFW is next in line after KLAS.  The only thing is they're still uncertain whether or not to make DFW for both FS9 and FSX, or FSX-only.  Either way, after KLAS, they're making it.  That's what they said, anyway. 

Anyway, after they make DFW, they've said they're stopping work on airports for the time-being and will make an FSX-only fighter plane.
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

Rafal

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 04:33:10 pm »
they're stopping work on airports for the time-being and will make an FSX-only fighter plane.
That is bad news to me. I hope FSDT will change ther mind.
They make best sceneries around, beautiful, not overpriced and FPS friendly. I'm sure their sales are very good (aren't they), especially that thier protection system is very hard to crack (that's what I heard, I don't need it since I bought all of their FS9 sceneries).
I would not understand this decision. But I would respect, of course.
I hoped they will bring us a few more European airports and maybe even something in Asia.

Best regards,
Rafal
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 05:18:14 pm »
That is bad news to me. I hope FSDT will change ther mind.

When DFW is complete, they will have released six high quality airports in less than two years.  I think they're entitled to do something different, if they want to.  When they return to doing airports, I'll still be here.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Silverbird

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 04:47:53 am »
I'm really looking forward to DFW, it really deserves to be made in high quality, even its just for fsx. I'm still getting it I rather have it then not have it at all. but I do hope fsdt makes dfw at least, there last fs9 scenery. since the fps would be better then on fsx. but I guess will see what happens in the new year, don't forget the park me stuff the marshaller at some gates. but who knows maybe wing walkers and many other stuff.

And guys to be honest I really believe were lucky to have guys like fsdt making great stuff for flightsim yes I know it sounds like I'm kissing you know what but its not like that there really talented and there's not many developers that want to take there work to the next lvl.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

B777ER

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 05:27:03 am »
I say DFW and one more at least for FS9...how about a remake of HNL!
Eric

Silverbird

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 06:19:04 am »
I say DFW and one more at least for FS9...how about a remake of HNL!

Hi B777ER, man! if there is one airport that I want the most from fsdt is phnl! I really hope they can get some good info and photos soon I just love the approach in Hawaii. its really fantastic with diamond head. and it would be amazing with megascenery hawaii added to that. well heres hoping it comes true in 09. :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR