FS9 support > Geneva FS9

Geneva released!

(1/4) > >>

virtuali:
FSDreamTeam is pleased to announce Geneva Internationl Airport for FSX and FS9 has been released today. Download the Trial from our website and be sure not to miss our Holidays promotions here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1327.msg10662#msg10662

That's a great opportunity to buy Geneva at discount for Zurich users, and a greater one to get Zurich if you don't have it yet! The offer lasts ONLY until December 31th so, be quick!

Ivan T.:
Buying it NOW ! Great job guys ! :D

Ivan T.:
Ok, now I have it. It's absolutely GREAT. Just one thing : Maybe, in an update it would be possible to update the scenery and add markings for stands A,B,C 1,2,3,4,5 on the ground, since they exist in real life. Thanks. :)

EDDK:
Fantastic job! I already bought it hehe  ;D

edit: I hope Harpsi will do an AFCAD discussion, we need a good solution for all the private Heavies and government A/C's

johanfrc:
Thanks for this. More Swiss airports :) I like flying in the Alps.

But how does the discount work? I own the Zurich scenery but when I'm about to buy the Geneva scenery it says $29.50 which sould be the price for the scenery in USD without the discount.

EDIT: I have found the coupon code and tried to used it during the buying process. But when I try to use the coupon it says that it's an Invalid coupon. I haven't changed email since Zurich was bought so that can't be the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version