Author Topic: Cloud 9 f-104 causing complete CTD with FS 2004  (Read 19942 times)

SSI01

Cloud 9 f-104 causing complete CTD with FS 2004
« on: January 01, 2016, 07:15:13 pm »
I recently installed a new copy of FS9 on my computer.  In the past I purchased a copy of the Cloud9 F-104, v.1.03.  I have the .exe file stored in a thumb drive, the installer is called "cloud9_F104_103.zip."  This morning I attempted a reinstall of the legally-purchased F-104.  After going through the installation process my antivirus program identified "bglman.dll" as a potential virus.  After excluding that, I attempted a repair of the installation using the installer's options.  After I started FS9 for the first time afterward, I got this message in a dialog box - "eSellerate ERROR - 25001 Serial Number not found, you probably just placed the order please wait at least 15 minutes to update servers."  After I waited that amount of time and again tried , it caused a complete CTD of my FS9 installation.  I've since completely removed every vestige of Cloud9 from the sim, and want to start from scratch with the F-104 and the F-4 installations, both of which I downloaded after purchasing them from you.  What is the proper procedure, please?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cloud 9 f-104 causing complete CTD with FS 2004
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 11:29:42 pm »
The most likely cause of your problem, is that you failed to read the IMPORTANT message on our Cloud9 page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager

Since the F104 doesn't have an FSDT-updated installer (those that have one are listed on the download page), the Addon Manager update is a required step.