Author Topic: Updates about new coming project?  (Read 4245 times)

richard99

Updates about new coming project?
« on: August 24, 2015, 10:07:10 pm »
Hello,
as your (FSDT) great supporter and very interested to your beautiful sceneries, I wonder why such long time has passed since the release of your last project (KIAH). I am not used to a such long time between the release of two airports.
Could you update us about the pipeline of projects under-way? I could not get any information in this forum (I apologize if I missed something).
Many thanks.

Riccardo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Updates about new coming project?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 01:15:54 am »
Could you update us about the pipeline of projects under-way? I could not get any information in this forum (I apologize if I missed something).

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11620.msg89180.html#msg89180

richard99

Re:
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 11:57:50 am »
Ok, thanks for that. However, that message is about 6 months old, after that no other updates available? Thank you again. Bye.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re:
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 05:12:49 pm »
Ok, thanks for that. However, that message is about 6 months old, after that no other updates available?

Doing 6 sceneries in 6 months, would probably enter the Guinness World of Records. Anyway, here's a more recent post:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12023.msg91708.html#msg91708

we already basically confirmed here KMEM, KBWI and KCLT, and gave enough hints that it should have been pretty *obvious* KSDF is coming too

richard99

Re:
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 10:03:16 pm »
Ok, thanks for that. However, that message is about 6 months old, after that no other updates available?

Doing 6 sceneries in 6 months, would probably enter the Guinness World of Records. Anyway, here's a more recent post:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12023.msg91708.html#msg91708

we already basically confirmed here KMEM, KBWI and KCLT, and gave enough hints that it should have been pretty *obvious* KSDF is coming too
Na na na dear Umberto, it is not a matter of how many sceneries you are creating in a certain time frame, you should read correctly my last post: I did not complain because you had published anything in last 6 months...
In the past we are getting used to see periodic updates of your sceneries under-way by the "backdoor" section of this forum.
Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re:
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 11:40:01 pm »
Na na na dear Umberto, it is not a matter of how many sceneries you are creating in a certain time frame, you should read correctly my last post: I did not complain because you had published anything in last 6 months... In the past we are getting used to see periodic updates of your sceneries under-way by the "backdoor" section of this forum.

This has been explained so many times: unfortunately, due to the way we work now, our work in progress is not screenshot-friendly, until scenery is almost done. Due to the way we do advanced materials in layers and by combining different shaders, a work in progress scenery looks even *ugly*, until all the pieces fall back in place, but this means the scenery is almost finished...

Dimon

Re: Updates about new coming project?
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 02:45:06 am »
Umberto,

Am I correct that KMEM delay is related somehow to P3D v3.0 expected release? I see that FlightBeam is also holding their horses with KSFO HD

Thanks
DT.
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.