Author Topic: Request Flytampa Dubai, Taxi2gate Doha, FlightBeam KDEN  (Read 5396 times)

WGeorge

Request Flytampa Dubai, Taxi2gate Doha, FlightBeam KDEN
« on: July 24, 2015, 10:38:00 pm »
Hello There, I would like to request scenery configs for Flytampa Dubai, Taxi2gate Doha & FlightBeam KDEN if possible. I appreciate your help!

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Request Flytampa Dubai, Taxi2gate Doha, FlightBeam KDEN
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 11:49:34 am »
Flightbeam KDEN already comes with a GSX scenery customization file, named kden-flightbeam.ini in the flightbeam\KDEN\scenery folder.

Find attached a customization file for FlyTampa Dubai

I don't have anything about the Doha scenery, but maybe another user might help. Do you find difficult to use the included GSX scenery customization editor to make a configuration yourself ?

WGeorge

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 03:34:07 pm »
To be honest with you i didnt know you could make one yourself, I thought it was only developers that could. I'll have to check it out!

Flightbeam KDEN already comes with a GSX scenery customization file, named kden-flightbeam.ini in the flightbeam\KDEN\scenery folder.

Find attached a customization file for FlyTampa Dubai

I don't have anything about the Doha scenery, but maybe another user might help. Do you find difficult to use the included GSX scenery customization editor to make a configuration yourself ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 07:26:47 pm »
To be honest with you i didnt know you could make one yourself, I thought it was only developers that could. I'll have to check it out!

I suggest reading the GSX manual: almost half of it explains user-customization for airplanes and airports. Start at Page 23, the "Airport customization" chapter.