« on: March 26, 2015, 08:26:32 pm »
Any estimate on a release date?

Doug

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KMEM
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 09:05:28 pm »
We'll give an estimate when we'll know one. It will be surely out this year.

c09RKC

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 06:51:31 am »
No doubt it'll be worth the wait. Tkx!!

RW KMEM's going to have to do something with their landing rates, everyone's moving out. Like a ghost town there most of the time. Several "Low Priced" carriers might be moving in though. That'd be a nice change for this city who's been willing to drive to KBNA or KLIT for better prices.

Doug

BrandonLH81

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 10:38:21 am »
No doubt it'll be worth the wait. Tkx!!

RW KMEM's going to have to do something with their landing rates, everyone's moving out. Like a ghost town there most of the time. Several "Low Priced" carriers might be moving in though. That'd be a nice change for this city who's been willing to drive to KBNA or KLIT for better prices.

Doug

Fedex is the only thing that keeps this airport alive . Most of the time my AI at MEM is 50 FED EX Planes and 2 Delta and 1 or 2 United express or US Airways Express.

Just Caliber

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 08:30:13 am »
Tis now 2016. Any news on MEM?

Dimon

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 03:16:00 pm »

:LOL:
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 05:45:23 pm »
:LOL:

http://zeldawiki.org/Zelda_Wii_U

The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U was officially announced in the Wii U Direct presentation on January 23, 2013

The game was originally planned to be released in 2015, but due to new ideas added during the game's development, the release date was pushed forward past 2015

During the Nintendo Direct in November 2015, it was announced that the game is still slated for a 2016 release

We would like to have all the money/resources/planning Nintendo has, so we could be able to always deliver on time as well as they do.

Just Caliber

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 07:48:38 pm »
What does Zelda and Nintendo have to do with MEM progression?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 08:29:17 pm »
What does Zelda and Nintendo have to do with MEM progression?

I think my last sentence was quite clear about this:

We would like to have all the money/resources/planning Nintendo has, so we could be able to always deliver ON TIME as well as they do.

Which basically means: everybody miss planned dates, sometimes by several *years*, even with companies with way bigger resources that any flightsim developer could even dream to have as his disposal.

marcyatomic93

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 01:11:52 pm »
Hi Umberto. I'm not asking for the release date, but do you have any news for us regarding the GSX Cargo Expansion? That would be a great addition since MEM is mostly FedEx.
M.Zanotti

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 01:55:13 pm »
Hi Umberto. I'm not asking for the release date, but do you have any news for us regarding the GSX Cargo Expansion? That would be a great addition since MEM is mostly FedEx.

The GSX team is working hard to improve GSX itself, specifically the new SODE integration (which is needed by KMEM too), but not just that, we are working on many new core features that has been discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12761.msg96306.html#msg96306

They took quite a bit of work, but we now need to do something to show their potential, even in KMEM.

This means, we have been a bit busy with upgrading the core features in GSX, so the Cargo Expansion has been put a bit on hold, but it's surely something we'll continue working on, after the next GSX major update will be out.

Note that, KMEM is NOT the only major Cargo airport we are working on right now (with a different team than KMEM). We surely won't like to leave UPS out, wouldn't we ?

marcyatomic93

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 02:18:22 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply and the little hint to KSDF.  ;)

I hope in the future you will consider LIMC. We need a good Malpensa.  ;D
M.Zanotti

Florida1146

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2016, 09:51:44 pm »
Well, this post was done in March of last year, and today is April 18th, 2016. Not to hold your feet to the fire, but are we a little closer than we were then? When Froogle posts a YouTube video covering something, it gets a lot of exposure, so I'm sure there are a lot of people now wanting to buy this one. I've got the cash in my hot little hands!  ;D
-= Gary =-

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 01:29:40 pm »
Not to hold your feet to the fire, but are we a little closer than we were then?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13360.0.html
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock