Author Topic: What is FSDT working on?  (Read 26408 times)

streichholz

Re: What is FSDT working on?
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 09:09:40 am »
The Jetways work with low settings, you just have to activate the airport in AES. But this airport is very hard on framerate (about 13 - 14 for me). So I only can takeoff from ATL, but not fly in. But I can fly smooth with 20 - 22 FPS into KLAX / KLAS / KJFK with the same settings... this is rediculous.

alexzar14

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 03:59:22 pm »
The Jetways work with low settings, you just have to activate the airport in AES.

That's not the point, the jetsways work when they are there, but they are not there unless you set the scenery complexity to max.

VitaminA330

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 07:41:55 pm »
Apart from that if you're using GSX you're certainly not willing to buy AES credit points for 15 bucks just to make another very mid class addon work that already should work for that price.

FAlonso22

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 03:12:12 am »
Umberto is FSDT working in a new jetway movement? The default one is horrible.

Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2015, 11:02:36 pm »

That's something that is being planned for a future GSX major upgrade (new version)

gordon24

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2015, 11:44:09 am »
For the one outside NA, I would certainly not complain about LFPG or EDDM.

EDDM from Aerosoft is still ok.
But I agree, We really need a new LFPG. And I hope either FSDT, Flightbeam, FlyTampa or Taxi2gate will tackle it before Aerosoft:simwings.

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 12:04:00 pm »
For the one outside NA, I would certainly not complain about LFPG or EDDM.

EDDM from Aerosoft is still ok.
But I agree, We really need a new LFPG. And I hope either FSDT, Flightbeam, FlyTampa or Taxi2gate will tackle it before Aerosoft:simwings.

100 % agree
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

twharrell

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2015, 10:07:13 pm »
I just stumbled across this thread. Nice roadmap, Umberto. KMEM and KCLT will be welcome additions. I was wondering if you ever considered KMCI (Kansas City)?  Imaginesim did a version several years ago but unfortunately it isn't compatible with P3D.

Todd

FiskarN

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2015, 01:11:36 am »

That's something that is being planned for a future GSX major upgrade (new version)
Will that upgrade be free for GSX users or will it be a seperate product that you need to buy?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2015, 11:04:10 am »
Will that upgrade be free for GSX users or will it be a seperate product that you need to buy?

A major new version of a product will require some kind of payment, but of course existing users will get an upgrade price. However, we are still in the planning stages, and the current GSX product will still get a LOT of free updates (for example with new vehicles like water and lavatory services), before we'll consider making a new release.

nnaunau1

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2015, 01:01:53 am »
Hi,
For the KORD update are you going to remasterised with new textures, new features and so?
Or are you going to "simply" add the new runway and taxi without working on buildings?
I'm waiting for a state of the art KORD scenery :)

B52H

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2015, 01:34:46 am »
Hi,
For the KORD update are you going to remasterised with new textures, new features and so?
Or are you going to "simply" add the new runway and taxi without working on buildings?
I'm waiting for a state of the art KORD scenery :)

Virtuali, is FSDT going to remaster the entire airport or just add the new runway(s)? Would you also consider doing RJTT or KATL?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2015, 02:00:44 am »
Virtuali, is FSDT going to remaster the entire airport or just add the new runway(s)? Would you also consider doing RJTT or KATL?

It will likely an update like the one from JFK V1 to V2

cowings1588

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2015, 08:17:39 am »
Otherwise if redoing their sceneries I would begin with KATL

Agreed... :)

KATL from FSDT would be awesome. :)

Imagine sim working on redoing KATL.. So I don't know, wait & see how good it turns out, I've seen previews of it & looks like its going to be awsome redo, so why should FSDT waste time doing KATL when its already being redone by Imaginesim. rather see them do others not being done..
COA
Bill

B52H

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2015, 03:08:06 pm »
Can we expect any FSDT sceneries to come out this year?