Author Topic: What is FSDT working on?  (Read 26426 times)

simsuper80

Re: What is FSDT working on?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 12:22:24 am »
Now I just hope KPDX, CYYC, KABQ, KATL and/or KSLC are among the other NA airports not announced yet?!

pacsim (http://islandsim.com/index.html) will be working on KSLC after they complete RCTP.

Dominato83

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 01:47:37 am »
What developer is working on Detroit KDTW?
Sunskyjet, payware quality for free.

VitaminA330

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 04:33:50 pm »
Now I just hope KPDX, CYYC, KABQ, KATL and/or KSLC are among the other NA airports not announced yet?!

Great!! Finally!  :D

pacsim (http://islandsim.com/index.html) will be working on KSLC after they complete RCTP.
just look at there facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Taxi2gate

i even asked them

VitaminA330

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 04:35:12 pm »

just look at there facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Taxi2gate

i even asked them

simsuper80

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 04:48:35 pm »

you mentioned KPDX. i am from portland (living in central oregon) and get to visit the airport every now and again. there is a military base on the south side of the airport. this video shows all the different kinds of traffic that visit PDX:

(all 777s are all fresh out of the 2 paint hangars, and dont serve KPDX)

Brian S

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 05:46:32 pm »
I think it's safe to say we are working on those products:
- Memphis International Airport - KMEM
- After KMEM will be out, we'll start working on KLAS V2 and KORD V2.
- Also, we have SEVERAL unannounced projects in additions to these, they are all made by new teams we just hired, so we want to wait a bit before announcing them.

These quotes make me very happy.  Not only KMEM, but excited for the V2 upgrades for my P3D!   Hoping that PHNL will get a touch up too to make it more DX11 compatible. 

alexzar14

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 12:23:18 am »
Yes the new KORDv2 is needed but KLAX? It is a beautiful up to date scenery with good performance.

Looks like all major airports are being covered but the 2 mid country airports needed for medium range flights: KIND, KMSP. And KCLE.

VitaminA330

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 01:46:11 am »
It's not KLAX Los Angeles, but KLAS Las Vegas that gets a well deserved update. No doubt Los Angeles is still a perfect scenery!

KMSP will be made by Flightbeam by the way, alongside with EDDF.

corey777

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 04:33:10 pm »
Otherwise if redoing their sceneries I would begin with KATL

Agreed... :)

KATL from FSDT would be awesome. :)

Yes it would! 

I know that Imaginesim is redoing their KATL and it will be a big improvement over their current version if is on par with their KAUS scenery.

I would like to have a FSDT KATL, but I'm not sure that will be happening this year.

Corey

BrandonLH81

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 04:57:57 pm »

Yes it would! 

I know that Imaginesim is redoing their KATL and it will be a big improvement over their current version if is on par with their KAUS scenery.

I would like to have a FSDT KATL, but I'm not sure that will be happening this year.

Corey

Agreed on FSDT ATL! Sadly Imagine sim just doesn't cut it.

VitaminA330

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 07:07:40 pm »
And probably again no discount for current users plus making people pay the full price for each sim version (FS9, FSX, P3D)... no thanks, not for what their sceneries looked like and ran until the release of the last version. Glad I did never buy it. So, if FSDT is going to make it, I would be patiently waiting for that one.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 01:32:09 am »
Yes the new KORDv2 is needed but KLAX? It is a beautiful up to date scenery with good performance.

Looks like all major airports are being covered but the 2 mid country airports needed for medium range flights: KIND, KMSP. And KCLE.

MSP is part of FlightBeam's Studios pipeline while IND has been done by both DreamScenery and "Cough" Blueprint "Cough". CLE "Cough" Blueprint as well. IND & CLE would both look great receiving FSDT Masterful look ;)
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

stook2005

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 04:15:05 pm »
You can create 2 products.  You can offer a KSEA with min surround area as one product and a redoned entire area as a second product.   I guess it'll be like what Orbx does with their regions and airports.  
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:19:04 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 04:22:12 pm »
You can create 2 products.  You can offer a KSEA with min surround area as one product and a redoned entire area as a second product.

That wouldn't make much sense, because the whole point of making the surrounding area too, is to RELIEVE FSX from the bad fps/VAS impact of the default area, so users wouldn't complain with us the airport is "unusable" or it's a "memory hog", when the problem IS the default surrounding area and not the airport.

No, either we manage to redo the whole area, or it's nothing. And for the time being, there are no plans for such product, for the already explained reason it would be too costly, and basically mandatory for making doable.

alexzar14

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2015, 10:03:48 pm »

Yes it would! 

Corey

Agreed on FSDT ATL! Sadly Imagine sim just doesn't cut it.

And so do I. What's the use in Imaginesime if you have to set the scenery display to maximum for jetwys to show up?
Imaginesim just doesn't make to the standards of FSDT/FlightBeam/FlyTampa/Taxi2Gate.