Author Topic: Would you like to work for Fsdreamteam ?  (Read 23282 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Would you like to work for Fsdreamteam ?
« on: October 22, 2014, 12:48:21 pm »
Hello to all,

Fsdreamteam is looking into expanding their team of scenery developers, textures artists and developers. If you want to work with a company with an history of 20+ years of professional flight sim development dating back to FS4, this is your chance.
We are interested in the following positions:

- A 3d modeler, proficient in 3DS Max and the FSX/P3D SDK with the ability to create realistic looking objects in the most efficient way. In addition to regular modeling, experience in character animation using the 3DS Max CAT tool, and human model skinning is highly appreciated.

- A texture artist, like a Photoshop wizard, that can create believable materials and understands all the subtle interaction of diffuse/specular/reflective/bump texturing.

- A C/C++ programmer, with additional knowledge of the Python language as a very welcome addition, or at least the willingness to learn (learning Python should be easy for a C++ developer...). Knowledge of topics such as FSM (Finite State Machines), Pathfinding and Avoidance, are also highly regarded.

This is a seriously paid opportunity, nobody at FSDT is an hobbyist, all our partners that worked with us in the years, sustain themselves and their families with income coming from products they made for us. You'll also get to work with a most innovative team, which uses cutting edge proprietary development techniques to do what is usually considered not possible in FSX.

If you are (seriously) interested, please contact me in private either on the forum or by email, so I can explain a bit more how we work. Having done commercial work with an established flight sim add-on company is of course highly valued.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 02:08:05 am by virtuali »

Hnla

Re: Want to work for Fsdreamteam ?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 03:21:56 pm »
Cool! I don't have the experience, but I will definitely pass this opportunity along!

evaamo

Re: Would you like to work for Fsdreamteam ?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 07:19:08 pm »
Hello Umberto, are you still looking for a C++/Python developer? I sent you some information via the forum's PM.

Thank you. Cheers,
-E

Johnathan Pata

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 11:20:16 pm »
I am interested in the photoshop position.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K
OPERATING SYSTEM:Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64Bit
HARD DRIVE: 1 SAMSUNG EVO 840 SSD with 2TB HDD and a 875W Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
MEMORY: 32GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz   
VIDEO CARD:4GB NVIDIA GTX 960

Smit Parmar

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 03:50:44 pm »
Hi,
    I am pretty Interested to work with you, In Past I've worked on several Flight Simulator Add ons and also I just finished my recent project for Baku Airport. Currently I am available for work and would like to show you my previous Projects and Experience.

Find all the Projects on my Portfolio:   smit3d.weebly.com
I would like to discuss more with you.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 09:28:56 am »
Please don't post here with your qualifications. Contact me only in private.

And, DO NOT post or contact me, if you are not in possess of the PRECISE, EXACT qualifications clearly indicated in the first message. We don't need to fulfill any other role at FSDT other than the one indicated above.

Anthony96

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 03:43:55 am »
Looking for beta testers as well?
Anthony G

cowings1588

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 09:15:54 pm »
Man, wish I had the qualifications and wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff, would be fun to work with you guys..   
COA
Bill

ronprice46

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 11:48:15 am »
Are you looking for moderators for the forum? If so i am willing to volunteer my time

Kobz787

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2022, 07:57:23 am »
Hello fsdreamteam,

I just wanted to talk about focus on their fsx/fsxsteam get something a new than common a years. I noticed keep it P3d and msfs usually get any updated everyday even not much news about fsx steam:(. So what about fsx get more coming to update any creatives with a ramp services .. would you get any idea another things?

So I have not see any gsx ramp service alike attendance agent and show the picture like this but won’t show the pic posted :(

Second where is clean lavatory service  truck did not show up yet?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2022, 12:51:09 pm »
We dropped support for new FSX Products in 2017. FSX is now considered to be in maintenance mode, just bugfixes, but nothing new is being made for it.

12ansan

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2023, 08:42:50 pm »
Can I be a seller on your website? :D

Kobz787

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 06:53:55 am »
Hi Virtuali how could I message u in the moment please :D