General Category > General Discussion

Would you like to work for Fsdreamteam ?

(1/3) > >>

virtuali:
Hello to all,

Fsdreamteam is looking into expanding their team of scenery developers, textures artists and developers. If you want to work with a company with an history of 20+ years of professional flight sim development dating back to FS4, this is your chance.
We are interested in the following positions:

- A 3d modeler, proficient in 3DS Max and the FSX/P3D SDK with the ability to create realistic looking objects in the most efficient way. In addition to regular modeling, experience in character animation using the 3DS Max CAT tool, and human model skinning is highly appreciated.

- A texture artist, like a Photoshop wizard, that can create believable materials and understands all the subtle interaction of diffuse/specular/reflective/bump texturing.

- A C/C++ programmer, with additional knowledge of the Python language as a very welcome addition, or at least the willingness to learn (learning Python should be easy for a C++ developer...). Knowledge of topics such as FSM (Finite State Machines), Pathfinding and Avoidance, are also highly regarded.

This is a seriously paid opportunity, nobody at FSDT is an hobbyist, all our partners that worked with us in the years, sustain themselves and their families with income coming from products they made for us. You'll also get to work with a most innovative team, which uses cutting edge proprietary development techniques to do what is usually considered not possible in FSX.

If you are (seriously) interested, please contact me in private either on the forum or by email, so I can explain a bit more how we work. Having done commercial work with an established flight sim add-on company is of course highly valued.

Hnla:
Cool! I don't have the experience, but I will definitely pass this opportunity along!

evaamo:
Hello Umberto, are you still looking for a C++/Python developer? I sent you some information via the forum's PM.

Thank you. Cheers,
-E

Johnathan Pata:
I am interested in the photoshop position.

Smit Parmar:
Hi,
    I am pretty Interested to work with you, In Past I've worked on several Flight Simulator Add ons and also I just finished my recent project for Baku Airport. Currently I am available for work and would like to show you my previous Projects and Experience.

Find all the Projects on my Portfolio:   smit3d.weebly.com
I would like to discuss more with you.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version