FSDreamTeam forum
May 07, 2021, 08:53:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aerosoft A318/319 New Problem  (Read 2094 times)
Flyboy85

« on: October 08, 2014, 12:36:40 AM »

No matter how many passengers/how much cargo I program the aircraft to carry, I get one van, and one container/cart of luggage.  This isn't an issue on their 320/321, or any other aircraft I own.

I hope there's something you're able to do to fix this - pre-flighting just isn't the same without accurate loading/unloading.

Marc
pilot3033

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 01:13:51 AM »

No matter how many passengers/how much cargo I program the aircraft to carry, I get one van, and one container/cart of luggage.  This isn't an issue on their 320/321, or any other aircraft I own.

I hope there's something you're able to do to fix this - pre-flighting just isn't the same without accurate loading/unloading.

Marc

Aerosoft implemented a "boarding" system which is accessible through the right-side MCDU. When you use the fuel planner you now generate a "loadsheet" which is fed to the flight computer. There is a new option on the MCDU's page that will allow you to either simulate boarding/fuel loading, or do it all instantly. Just load the loadsheet and hit "instant" before calling for boarding from GSX.
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 08:02:09 AM »

There's nothing to fix in GSX, it's just that you haven't loaded the airplane, so GSX thinks there's nobody on board.

keino333

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 05:08:54 AM »

Cool feature...I thought it was just me.  Now I know before doing this I need to allow for all 1 to 124 passengers to board the plane....THAT's cool as h@4L that GSX reads this.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: