Author Topic: Secret Project this year?  (Read 15369 times)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Re: Re: Secret Project this year?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2014, 02:59:10 pm »
KEWR was done by DD however it is not to the quality of the tier 1 developers like FSDT, FB, FT,  latinvfr,   etc..

Are you basing that on screenshots, or do you own it?  I've purchased it, and Drzewiecki is every bit as good as the ones you mention.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Boeing787

Re: Secret Project this year?
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2014, 03:48:09 am »
IF the secret project is ATL would you guys be willing to model the unique radar tower situated on top of a hill? Its on the south part of the airfield by the cargo buildings...comes with a nice welcome sign :)

Picture of it can be found here: http://www.airport-data.com/airport/photo/034387.html
Hawaiian Airports Vol. 1, Honolulu

ASUS G72GX Gaming Laptop | Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 @2.53 GHz | 6 GB RAM | 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M CUDA | 64 bit Windows 7

VitaminA330

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2014, 11:44:36 pm »
Well now that I know it won't be a European Airport (I confused it with the former secret project by FB) I think KSEA has very good chances, as Umberto said they might consider it anytime in future and the well known FPS "problem" wouldn't be as great as for other developers. Remember they also did CYVR which is in a similar ORBX powered region and that one works faboulus. However KSEA wasn't mentioned in the poll at all!!
The demand for KSEA is definitely there as you can see in various FS forums, so why not ;-) I would really appreciate KSEA (as well as KPDX) if it is an American airport!

anappy

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2014, 12:12:55 am »
Well now that I know it won't be a European Airport (I confused it with the former secret project by FB) I think KSEA has very good chances, as Umberto said they might consider it anytime in future and the well known FPS "problem" wouldn't be as great as for other developers. Remember they also did CYVR which is in a similar ORBX powered region and that one works faboulus. However KSEA wasn't mentioned in the poll at all!!
The demand for KSEA is definitely there as you can see in various FS forums, so why not ;-) I would really appreciate KSEA (as well as KPDX) if it is an American airport!
ATL wasn't mentioned either.

wb2002

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2014, 06:30:48 pm »
I think, as someone perhaps mention earlier, that it would be interesting if we turned this into some kind of contest. The first one who nails it would receive a free copy of it. What you think Umberto?
wb2002

ASUS P6X58 Premium/Intel i7-930 OC TO 4.2
Mushkin Redline (3x2GB) 6-8-6-24/Win 7 Ultimate 64
EVGA GTX 580/Thermaltake W0106 700W PSU