Author Topic: FS Dreamteam / Flightbeam and AES v2.35a  (Read 3343 times)

18j@msn.com

FS Dreamteam / Flightbeam and AES v2.35a
« on: May 25, 2014, 03:15:39 pm »
ALCON, I am stumped, I love the new KDEN, but I am having an issue on my end, and I now know that it doesn't just stop with KDEN.  My issue lies with KLAX and KJFK and from Flightbeam KDEN.  All other sceneries from both you and Flightbeam work fine.  I did install the KDEN update with the same result after the update.  The issue lies with AES and I have left them message on their forum as well.  I am leaving one here as well, as I don't know what the issue is or how to fix it.  I will say that I tried to uninstall all 4 items (KDEN, KLAX, KJFK and AES) and then reinstalled them, however I am left with the same problem.  Ok so At all three locations KDEN, KLAX, KJFK at some of the gates, the gates show up, but at most of the gates, they are missing.  AES doesn't even open up with CTRL + SHIFT + W.  If I deactivate AES all the default gates work just fine.  I have tried to restart COUATL with no joy.  All other locations by have no issues and or problems.  So now I am at a loss.  If you have any thoughts or ideas it would be much appreciated, please let me know if you have any questions, thanks and have a nice day! 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FS Dreamteam / Flightbeam and AES v2.35a
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 10:49:06 am »
AES doesn't even open up with CTRL + SHIFT + W.  If I deactivate AES all the default gates work just fine. 

I think this sentence clearly indicate the problem can't be anything related to any of our products, so this is not really the place to ask.

It's not clear what do you mean with "most of the gates, they are missing". Do you mean the JETWAYS, or the Docking systems ?

Assuming you mean the jetways, that's an even more clear indication the problem is AES, because what AES does, is to remove the Jetways the come with the scenery, and replace with its own so, if you are not seeing jetways when AES is active, it's seems to indicate that AES managed to remove the jetways that come with the scenery, but failed to add its own.

Of course, with all these sceneries, you don't need to use AES in the first place, since they all support animated jetways by default, and GSX works perfectly there, because it's customized to them. And, you must install GSX anyway, because if you don't, KLAX and KFJK won't have any automated Docking Systems, because they only come with GSX.