Author Topic: Work in Progress / 03  (Read 41954 times)

abrinson

Re: Work in Progress / 03
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 02:22:58 am »
Just to clarify, I'd consider myself a serious simmer with an addiction to flight. I'm 17, 18 in a month and change, and I've been simming non-stop since 2006. I'm very familiar with many non-Russian aircraft and have thousands of hours spent in flights varying in length from 30 mins to 18 hours. We aren't just kids, just simply passionate youngsters seeking the Jet A1 burning job that many dream of. :)
Alexander Brinson

ahsmatt7

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 02:39:49 am »

Just to clarify, I'd consider myself a serious simmer with an addiction to flight. I'm 17, 18 in a month and change, and I've been simming non-stop since 2006. I'm very familiar with many non-Russian aircraft and have thousands of hours spent in flights varying in length from 30 mins to 18 hours. We aren't just kids, just simply passionate youngsters seeking the Jet A1 burning job that many dream of. :)
if you're in the states,...start now. At that age, you'll be sittin pretty time wise with all the future retirements.

ahsmatt7

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 02:40:43 am »

if you're in the states,...start now. At that age, you'll be sittin pretty time wise with all the future retirements.