FS9 support > JFK for FS9

Update ---- file with PAPI on 4L and flatten problem resolution (FS9 version)

(1/2) > >>

Alessandro:
Hi,

This file add the papi light on Runway 4L, and resolve the flatten problem on FS9 with terrain max vert at 21.

Overwrite the old file on scenery folder.

Tks.

Alessandro.

Tks to Sven for the feedback.

Aeroman:
Hi Alessandro,

Just wondering.  When you make fixes and updates like this, do you include them in the next major update for the scenery through the download manager?  So like, if I were to download this scenery 6 months from now, lets say, after there's already been a major update for it, will I have this fix already in it?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Aeroman on September 24, 2008, 08:41:00 pm ---So like, if I were to download this scenery 6 months from now, lets say, after there's already been a major update for it, will I have this fix already in it?
--- End quote ---

We included as they are relased, basically. Even if you download the installer today, it already includes all the fixes released so far.

That's another side effect of having the product in Trial mode...since the full installer acts as a trial, it's in our best interest to have the trial to be as bug-free as possible as soon as possibile, so you don't have to wait for patches.

We are working on an entirely new installer, which will automatically auto-update all our products when launched, so one will not have to download the full installer twice, and not have to scourge the forum for small fixes.

Aeroman:
Nice!  Thanks for the reply!

milomiami:
where is the file????........Have KJFK since 7 Month witout  PAPI at 04L but see this thread today the first time......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version