Author Topic: Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400 Bag Bay Door  (Read 7447 times)

kroswynd

• Majestic Software Dash 8-Q400
Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400 Bag Bay Door
« on: April 19, 2013, 09:35:36 pm »
Good-day Umberto,

We at Majestic are getting ready to launch our long anticipated Q400 aircraft.  During the testing phase I have had a few challenges with the integration between the aircraft and GSX.  Some parameters I expect to not work seamlessly due to the complexity of the aircraft's FDE.  The push-back does not work as it should, but that we created a work around for by scripting our push-back.  At some point if possible it would be a nice touch to see this feature work as i am sure many users would appreciate its functionality.

My concern however is the baggage bay door for offloading and loading purposes.  I am able to position a conveyor belt loader at this position, but the baggage cart driver will not position himself at the back of the conveyor belt loaded.  instead he is driving to the front, which of course now protrudes through the fuselage of the aircraft.  i am sure that this is a simple fix.  i honestly have not have the time to do the additional research to see if there is a quick configuration work-around for this.

I have attached a video to illustrate the point that I am trying to get across, any assistance on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Respectfully

Simeon
Majestic Software Team
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 09:37:41 pm by kroswynd »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400 Bag Bay Door
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 10:35:01 pm »
I'm sorry, but there's no way right now for FSX to load baggage/cargo from the left side, it's surely something we'll try to add in the future, because it has been requested many times, but there's no solution at the moment.

About pushback, I would be interested knowing the reason why it doesn't work with that specific airplane, and I guess we might be able to fix it from our own side too, but of course we would need to get at look at the airplane...contact me with a PM to arrange this, maybe we can fix it in time before your release.

kroswynd

• Majestic Software Dash 8-Q400
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 01:05:31 am »
Thanks Umberto, I am compiling a few vid clips to help show the issue.

Simeon

TheLurk

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 12:05:51 am »
its nice to see two high-class developers getting together to work on finding a solution for something...really appreciate it guys!

hope there will be a fix/solution for this soon :)