Author Topic: help with FSDT sceneries and Flight Beam sceneries **SOLVED**  (Read 2343 times)

Greg Goodavish

I own almost all of your sceneries and all the Flight Beam sceneries.  They were all working fine.  The last one I purchased was the Flight Beam KDEN.  It worked for a while, but now it excludes all the terminal buildings, except the main building at the end with the cool roof.  The jetways are still there, though.  I made sure my Virus Scanner allows the couatl .exe file in the FDST folder, and the bglmanx.dll file in the FSX root folder.  I then ran the separate couatl update installer separately, with my webbrowser off.  I started up FSX, and the terminal buildings were back.  But a few minutes later, they all disappeared again.  This was with my web browser completely off!   All of my sceneries from you no longer work properly.  The culprit seems to be KDEN for some reason.  Ever since I got that scenery, I have been having this problem.  Can you help?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 09:39:23 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: help with FSDT sceneries and Flight Beam sceneries
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:56:52 am »
You are not probably using the latest KDEN 1.1 version.

Greg Goodavish

Re: help with FSDT sceneries and Flight Beam sceneries
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 03:13:28 am »
I just discovered that.  Wasn't aware they had an update.  I just installed it, and now everything is working again.   Thanks.