Author Topic: Love these Fsdt airports!  (Read 3004 times)

Cfoley

Love these Fsdt airports!
« on: May 18, 2013, 03:12:53 am »
I have been wanting to add realistic airports for a while and I happen to come across it when someone recommended it in a forum. I did some research and saw a Youtube video somene had of the Las Vegas airport.  I know purchased 5 airports!  I think it is great they have demo's before you buy so you know what your getting and easy to install.  It would be great to see one for San Francisco International and Atlanta International someday if Fsdt decides to create them.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Love these Fsdt airports!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 05:00:54 am »
FlyTampa already has one for San Francisco, so I don't know how likely you are to see one from FS Dream Team.
Captain Kevin

Cfoley

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:18:37 am »
I checked it out.  KSFO is FS2004 plus does not look great and downloading looks like it could be a headache.  So I think Fsdt is better.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 08:35:48 am by Cfoley »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 01:49:38 pm »
Flightbeam has a very nice KSFO scenery for FSX, and they are our business partners too:

http://www.flightbeam.net/

Cfoley

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 04:40:08 pm »
I am new to airport add-ons and the downloading in FlyTampa looks like it may cause issues with me based what I read on their support link, especially since I am not the great in software troubleshooting.  It does not look as simple downloading compared to Fsdt.  I noticed in FlyTampa that they have 3 different files for Tampa-Maarten,  how does one know which one to pick from to work on their computer?  I do have Windows 7 with FSX.  Their KSFO airport is FS2004.  Does that work with FSX?  Thanks for the link to "Flightbeam",  I chose that for KSFO because the demo install was just like FSdt, very quick and easy.  If FlyTampa works the same way,  I will choose the Tampa-Maarten airport, if I can figure which one to chose and the downloading will not be an issue.  
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 05:45:59 pm by Cfoley »