Author Topic: Fantastic Customer Service  (Read 3008 times)

Smerriman

Fantastic Customer Service
« on: January 13, 2015, 07:55:34 pm »
I am ashamed to say the only FS dreamteam product I have is GSX which I have had for since its release.

I have been very lucky and had very few problems, if I do have a problem, quick look at the forum and an answer is there, like FSX SE update, a new installer updated within hours of release.

One thing I have noticed reading through the forums is the lengths Umberto goes to, trying solve customers’ problems, how many companies would offer a one to one teamviewer session to get a product working.

I think his customer service and dedication is second to none, I will certainly start looking to buy more FS dreamteam products.

Thank you for a great product
Steve

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Fantastic Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 10:54:49 am »
Thanks a lot for your words, it makes doing all these late-hours (because of having to support users from many different time zones) Teamviewer sessions a bit more bearable. At least, someone noticed it...

alfke

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 10:58:07 pm »
I noticed it too...I just haven't had any need for support because the products work perfectly for me!

Alfke

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 06:54:35 pm »
That's one of the many things  I like about FSDT.

Besides the great products they release you get support that will dig deep to get you up and running rather than just blaming the users pc for not being adequate  :)
Chris Howard