Author Topic: Question regarding Merges  (Read 4058 times)

Tino

Question regarding Merges
« on: December 13, 2010, 09:06:50 pm »
Good afternoon everyone,

With the current release of the new 767v5 from Posky/Freeskyproject2010. I wanted to start a thread with the possible merges that can be used with this model. In my opinion, the v5 767 is the best model of a 767 that has ever been released for FS. The modeling and positions of the parts are exact to real world counterpart. I am really happy with it so far :)

Question regarding Merges. I am thinking of merging this model with the LDS 767 that I own. Now my question is, would It be possible to Merge the VC of the Level-D in to the model of posky 767?

I will start this thread and post updates regularly to see what kind of results I get. I have merged many aircraft before but never attempted the VC.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

thanks,

SS. ;)

Anders Bermann

Re: Question regarding Merges
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:21:33 pm »
Quite interesting...
Not to 'de-rail' your post, but where can you find the 767v5? The only version I could locate at Free Sky Project's site, was the v4!
Best regards, Anders

Tino

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 10:26:17 pm »
^^

It's all on Avsim now. They are only uploading a couple of aircraft at a time, may take a couple days before the W/L versions and other livers come out.

Check the front avsim page under "Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft" Or search the File library for: "SkySpirit2010Team"

thanks,

Anders Bermann

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 10:58:18 pm »
Ahh okay! Brain Freeze! :D
Thanks for guidance!

How about integrating Level-D 767 2D panel? That's straight-forward?

Thanks again!
Best regards, Anders

Tino

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 12:44:07 am »
How about integrating Level-D 767 2D panel? That's straight-forward?

That will not be an issue, I should have that part done in a couple hours with a test flight. I am strickly a VC flyer so this wouldn't really benifit me. But I shall start from this point regardless.

:)