Author Topic: Reactivation of LSZH... Failed.  (Read 4646 times)

Niklas Kull

Reactivation of LSZH... Failed.
« on: January 08, 2009, 03:56:04 pm »
Hi FSDreamTeam!

In may last year I bought the wonderful LSZH scenery, And liked it very much, Great job you've done there I must say.

To the problem:
2 weeks I bought a new computer to get some more performance out of FS9, and FSX for that matter but that not here nor there...
After downloading and installing the trial-version I ofcourse tried to activate it with the activation details I've saved, But they say NO, Something about me having to use the original installer I used when I bought the scenery in may. Where do I find this? Today I downloaded the installer from your homepage. But it's not that one I should use then?

Greetings from Sweden! :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Reactivation of LSZH... Failed.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 04:07:41 pm »
If you purchased from the web page ( the "Buy on Web / Pay Pal" option ), you need to use the "Register Serial" option to re-activate your scenery.

The "Reinstall" option is working only for orders made with the internal purchase. Also, as explained in the manual and in the forum here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0

The server-assisted reinstallation ( "Reinstall" option ) is best used only as a backup in case you lost your serial number.

Niklas Kull

Re: Reactivation of LSZH... Failed.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 04:26:16 pm »
Thanks for your help and quick reply.

All the best.