Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Suddenly Can't Edit any Jetways
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:00:21 am »
 I only see one program in my programs folder called GSX 2.9.8 (or whatever the latest was) uninstalled again so don't remember. I only see a "full GSX installer" on the site which includes the level  2 expansion. Aren't they bundled now?
« Last post by Captain Kevin on Today at 05:50:10 am »
I just want to double check something, since you only mentioned GSX Level 2. Did you also uninstall GSX 1 or not, because they're two separate things.
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 05:28:04 am »
That is highly irregular. Did you try running an update to see if that would solve it.

Just did a completely uninstall / reinstall of GSX L2. Same issue; I go to a default airport and there are jetways, but I can't edit them at all. I can click where it says "parking has jetway" and change it to no jetway, but the jetway won't disappear. Also still no jetway edit tab.
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 04:18:57 am »
That is highly irregular. Did you try running an update to see if that would solve it.

To GSX? Yeah, this all happened after a recent update. I'll try a full uninstall I guess and report back.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Can we make the GSX window NOT dissapear ?
« Last post by AndyCYXU on May 17, 2024, 11:30:48 pm »
Hmm thats interesting..its  not popping up for me to select pushback direction..I do see it pop up occasionally other times but then get dismissed by fenix .
Maybe its because Im using the Fenix A320 with Fenix2GSX - (as I prefer it to the fenix own integration) and that is somehow preventing  that popping up
Will look at that white toolbar tip you mention ..I actually use Parallel 42 Flow rather than the toolbar to open GSX, so again maybe thats interfering ...
appreciate it !
and by the way I DO see suitcases being handled  in outside view..do you not?

NO, I do not see the suitcases in External view while in VR (spot view).. only when in Drone view as then i can zoom in , external view cannot be zoomed in while in VR so it is just far enough that this LOD does not load for me, I can see a suitcase when the guy grabs it and puts it on the belt, but the carts are empty, at certain angle sometimes i can see them but it is all about distance and DEVELOPER refuses to change it clearly like the whole world would fall apart and sim will crash by making LOD on suitcases to appear from further away, clearly he never tried his add-on in VR

I never used Fenix2GSX I just use integrated Fenix whatever they did in v2, but i am glad my tip about making the icon "white" (active) helped you
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Text cutting off on the docking system
« Last post by Shivam3005 on May 17, 2024, 10:29:02 pm »
We'll check this.

Thank you. I was wondering if there was an update on this?
GSX Support MSFS / pax boarding and deboarding not showing
« Last post by mobbe321 on May 17, 2024, 09:45:36 pm »
I can't  see anymore the amount of pax boarding or deboarding on my screen. Use to see it. I don't know if I changed something in the settings menu
or something changed form updates.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Can we make the GSX window NOT dissapear ?
« Last post by wakevortex on May 17, 2024, 05:35:00 pm »
Interesting..using the Toolbar to make the icon white as you suggested DID pop the GSX up in VR..so that for some reason seems to be crucial...thanks for the tip !
as  I said I usually use 42 Flow to do it ...
I am running a bush trip on MSFS2020. My game has not changed in any way other than MSFS2020's own updates.

I am sat at an airport in the default cessna 208B and opened GSX and selected de-icing option and I get the error message in the post subject.

I tried running the live update in game. I have also tried updating outside of the game running. I have also tried downloading an installer from the forum and using that. Nothing works. I still get the same error every time.

I'm not much of a techy so I don't understand the log file, but I've included it here. I'd be grateful for some help or pointers on what to try next?
Chicago O'Hare V2 for MSFS / Re: Floating lights above runway 9C
« Last post by motleyaces on May 16, 2024, 11:35:37 pm »
I still have light poles on 9C that bounces the plane off the runway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10