Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Disable GSX menu pop-up upon engine shutdown
« Last post by Mr_Moss on Today at 10:11:02 am »
Understood. If this isn't GSX native behaviour then I shall investigate what's causing it & report back if I find anything for other users experiencing the same thing

Thank you
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Can we make the GSX window NOT dissapear ?
« Last post by wakevortex on Today at 09:06:13 am »
Hmm thats interesting..its  not popping up for me to select pushback direction..I do see it pop up occasionally other times but then get dismissed by fenix .
Maybe its because Im using the Fenix A320 with Fenix2GSX - (as I prefer it to the fenix own integration) and that is somehow preventing  that popping up
Will look at that white toolbar tip you mention ..I actually use Parallel 42 Flow rather than the toolbar to open GSX, so again maybe thats interfering ...
appreciate it !
and by the way I DO see suitcases being handled  in outside view..do you not?
did anyone ever find a fix for this?

I'm curious if there's some conflict with Drzewiecki's Chicago X - I noticed there's duplicate runway lights at KORD, even though in the DD installer, I deselected installer KORD because I have FSDTs.

The issue is quite annoying. Regardless of AC type, KORD jetways/couatl will restart about every 15 seconds. The only way I've managed to use the airport, is if I'm able to attach the jetways in between restarts (very quickly), the constant restarting stops.
I'm happy to post a video of the behavior if that helps.
Shame this is happening, I really like this airport (and it's my home airport).
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Ogg format of cabin announcements
« Last post by LeFouVolant on May 14, 2024, 05:23:44 pm »
It is well noted and I thank you. In fact I was talking about cabin announcements which are managed by Fenix and not by GSX. I challenged them and got my answer.
Thank you again and congratulations for the work accomplished!
​Hello Community!

So I got myself the QW787 and directly missed GSX/SimBrief Integration FSLabs has to offer - so I have spent most of my time developing for instead of flying the Plane   ::)

Since that might be of interest for other Users, I've published it on GitHub - you can get it there along with a (hopefully) extensive Readme!

If this Toolset is of interest to you, can be answered easily by yourself:
- Wished that you could just get the planned Fuel and Weights from your SimBrief OFP automatically by calling the GSX Services? Without any Payload Dialog or Dispatch Page / Dispatcher involved?
- Wished that the Plane was actually & progressively refueled and (De-)Boarded when GSX is active? (Not refueling and boarding an already loaded Plane - really seeing the GW rise and fall as the Passengers - are entering/leaving Plane and the Containers are loaded/unloaded)
- Wished that the Ground- and Cabin-Crew would just take care of the Doors, instead you "leaving" the Cockpit to open/close all that Doors?
- Wished the Jetway/GPU would just automatically be called / removed, the Chocks being set / removed and External Power connected / disconnected?

So if the Answer is 'yes' to any of these Questions and you have a registered Version of FSUIPC: go and try it out! >>LINK<<
The only thing it does not / can not do is loading the FlightPlan into the FMS  ;)

There are two Releases / Zip-Archives to choose from:
- If you're not using "PilotsDeck" -> download the QualityWings2GSX.zip File. It contains everything needed for the Automation/Integration to work.
- If you are using my StreamDeck Plugin and want to use the StreamDeck Profiles I've published in the PilotsDeck Repository -> download the QualityWings2GSX-PilotsDeck.zip File (they include also the Profiles and needed Files).

If should have any Questions, Problems or Suggestions (after reading the Readme) - feel free to contact me.  :)

Hello,
Anyone to help me setting up this tool please?
GSX Support MSFS / Re: simbreaf error exception1=ssl connect error
« Last post by Captain Kevin on May 14, 2024, 05:35:00 am »
The last time Umberto was on the forum was the same day he responded to you, so he hasn't seen it yet.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: simbreaf error exception1=ssl connect error
« Last post by yihuazlx on May 14, 2024, 04:35:55 am »
???
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Disabling Cabin Sounds in GSX Completely
« Last post by Captain Kevin on May 13, 2024, 03:43:34 pm »
How can i disable the cabin sounds which play after i request for boarding ??
I asked for a video, so I could see which sounds you're talking about, especially since you said they were in another language.
« Last post by anirbinna on May 13, 2024, 02:02:40 pm »
The sounds which play automatically in the cabin once i request for boarding . I dont even understand the language they speak .
It should just be in English. I don't think it comes in any other language. If you have something that came in a different language, a video would help because I'm now curious as to what it is you have.
How can i disable the cabin sounds which play after i request for boarding ??
« Last post by Captain Kevin on May 13, 2024, 01:01:42 pm »
The sounds which play automatically in the cabin once i request for boarding . I dont even understand the language they speak .
It should just be in English. I don't think it comes in any other language. If you have something that came in a different language, a video would help because I'm now curious as to what it is you have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10