Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
HI

Thanks to both for reaching out. Quite convinced at least one was linked and running the installer did not worked out. In the end I solved the probelm. In the Community folder I added for both "fsdreamteam-gsx-pro" and fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of -jetways" the "-old" at the end. Then launched FSDT Installers did a relink. This created in the Communty folder fresh folders that were linked. Then launching MSFS it worked with no problem.
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Air Line Options
« Last post by stro19 on May 26, 2024, 07:10:49 pm »
Hello,
At KHOU, why is the only option I get for Southwest, is Southwest 1971.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Could not create the log file
« Last post by yetty on May 26, 2024, 11:54:47 am »
Update:
I found a fix for anyone who has the same issue, its because Sim Update 15 change the version of the game and where its located.

How to fix:
1. Open up
Code: [Select]
%appdata%\Virtuali\Couatl_MSFS.ini2. Change
logFile from
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWSAPPS\MICROSOFT.FLIGHTSIMULATOR_1.36.2.0_X64__8WEKYB3D8BBWE\couatl.log to
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWSAPPS\MICROSOFT.FLIGHTSIMULATOR_1.37.18.0_X64__8WEKYB3D8BBWE\couatl.log
The difference is changing the version to 1.37.18.0
GSX Support MSFS / Could not create the log file
« Last post by yetty on May 26, 2024, 11:49:25 am »
Hello!
Since Sim Update 15 I get this error when MSFS is loading

Couatl Scripting Engine
Could not create the log file at "C:/PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWSAPPS\MICROSOFT.FLIGHTSIMULATOR_1.36.2.0_X64_8WEKYB3D8BBWE\coautl.log" the log file has been created at "C:\Users\James\AppData\Roaming\Virtualali\Couatl.log" Please check your configuration files

I am unsure how to fix this?
It doesn't seem to effect the operations of GSX.
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: NOW GSX CRASHES AFTER BOARDING STARTS
« Last post by RTV81 on May 25, 2024, 11:04:32 pm »
Yes - I've tried a variety of things with the door configuration, including changing all the doors except pax 1 to "no door" but the issue persists.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Couatl Scripting Engine (CSE) Restarts MSFS iniBuilds KSFO
« Last post by F4RIO on May 25, 2024, 08:15:15 pm »
iniBuilds has issued an update which addresses this issue
The only thing I haven't done is a VPN. I'll download one and give that a try. It's frustrating though as I have never had this issue before and still have the same ISP as always. I also have 1gbps speed and this is the only thing I've ever faced this slow download issue with. I'll report back to see if the vpn helps.

Update: The VPN did the trick. Guess I'll keep that around for when it's time to update GSX!
General Discussion / KMEM Memphis Int'l Airport for MSFS
« Last post by contractpilot on May 25, 2024, 04:37:34 pm »
Any update on the status of developing KMEM for MSFS?

Thank you.

contractpilot
KPHX
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Disabling Cabin Sounds in GSX Completely
« Last post by Captain Kevin on May 25, 2024, 04:11:35 pm »
Are you able to try it with a different airplane. Because if you already deleted the sounds and it still plays, clearly it's coming from somewhere else.
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: NOW GSX CRASHES AFTER BOARDING STARTS
« Last post by Captain Kevin on May 25, 2024, 04:08:39 pm »
Did you create a GSX configuration for the Milviz 737.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10