Author Topic: Couati not working  (Read 2365 times)

CD261

Couati not working
« on: April 09, 2013, 12:26:46 pm »
Can someone help?

I have GSX installed and was working correctly, But I had FSX crashing issues and have consolidated some files ie;

I had files in (c:)  also in Program files  (x86) and Program files all of which were conflicting causeing the crashes. :(

FSX runs fine now ,but I cannot get the couati to run from the menu in FSX . :'(

The addon manager says that GSX is working and active.

Anybody got any ideas. :-\

(I have already uninstalled and reinstalled but still on joy)

Please help CD261

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couati not working
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 01:43:37 pm »
I have GSX installed and was working correctly, But I had FSX crashing issues and have consolidated some files ie;

You mean you HAD GSX working correctly, something *else* caused a problem with FSX crashing, so you did something ?

I had files in (c:)  also in Program files  (x86) and Program files all of which were conflicting causeing the crashes. :(

Not very clear what you did, but surely this must be the reason why is not working now

FSX runs fine now ,but I cannot get the couati to run from the menu in FSX . :'(

The addon manager says that GSX is working and active.[/quote]

As explained, countless of other times on the forum, when something not working correctly is NEVER, EVER a problem with the activation. If there's a problem with activation, the program will just revert running in Trial mode, it will not just disappear.

(I have already uninstalled and reinstalled but still on joy)

First, do it again, but be sure you reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl engine" when uninstalling. Then, reinstall.

Check if you ARE being asked permission to run Couatl after the reinstallation (be SURE you DO the previous step), and obviously ALLOW it to run.