Author Topic: Ai Traffic Poll, What do you prefer  (Read 15700 times)

SWAPilot

Re: Ai Traffic Poll, What do you prefer
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 02:28:25 am »
Well I pretty much use UT2, I noticed even with the free new schedule the Southwest fleet though is really out of date since only 21 500's still exist, some of the 300's have winglets now and the 800's were introduced. I like UT2 though cause of the software since the southwest issue I fixed it by making only 20 of the 500's have the blue repaint, and replaced most of the 700's from tan and blue to just all blue. Also I noticed with UT2 it added some of my PMDG aircraft to the AI so sometimes ill have a 737-700 NGX in the air or on the ground, or Ill even have the 737-800 winglets NGX Warrior one take off right beside me. So for my choice I would say UT2 because it is more customizable.
Was it easy to make those changes? Oh and GO SWA!

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 09:43:18 pm »
Also I noticed with UT2 it added some of my PMDG aircraft to the AI so sometimes ill have a 737-700 NGX in the air or on the ground, or Ill even have the 737-800 winglets NGX Warrior one take off right beside me.

UT2 will not have done that on it's own, it doesn't even know you have the PMDG NGX.

Brian S

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 06:30:00 am »
Save your money!!! All that pay AI traffic are frame hogs!!  World of AI has over 300 airlines,  cargo...some military and some GA....and the best part is its FREE!!! nThe frame rates are 100x's better!!

Your call...
Doug

World of AI is okay as it uses some of the best freeware AI aircraft available and had good schedules at the time they were released.   Unfortunately, the flightplans and packages are not being updated anymore, and they are closing up shop (with the exception of leaving the outdated schedules and paints up so you can still download and install them).  The aircraft are also FS9 planes, and although they port over decent, they do take a toll on frames.  FAIB and UTT have been releasing new AI models that are native to FSX, and if you have the time, it's fun to put together and install up-to-date schedules and paints for these new models. 

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 12:55:24 am »
whats the website?

http://secure.simmarket.com/mytraffic-3d-professional-5.4-for-prepar3d.phtml for My Traffic 3D. (Prepar3D)
http://secure.simmarket.com/mytraffic-x-pro.phtml for My Traffic X (FSX)

Save your money!!! All that pay AI traffic are frame hogs!!  World of AI has over 300 airlines,  cargo...some military and some GA....and the best part is its FREE!!! nThe frame rates are 100x's better!!

Unfortunately, not true. Although World of AI has nice planes they were made for FS9 not FSX and thus not Prepar3D. Aircraft that are not made for FSX and are port overs from FS9 *are* memory hogs. In dense airports with many add-ons of high quality, one will get OOM errors using such aircraft. It really depends on your add-on inventory. This is well documented. UT2 and My Traffic have aircraft that are optimized and made native for FSX/Prepar3D, even if they are old aircraft. My Traffic has provided newer turboprops over UT2 and as I mentioned before, can be used in FSX and Prepar3D for a discounted price for FSX users. Should you move on to Prepar3D in the future, you will be in violation of UT2's EULA if you install it in Prepar3D. If you plan to stick with FSX this will not be an issue. Also as mentioned by a previous poster, UT2 aside from schedules, has done nothing to update their aircraft inventory. My Traffic X/3D has not only updated schedules but planes and liveries as well, so it is way more up to date and current than UT2 can even dream about. It was one of the reasons I had no problems moving on from it.

Mine don't
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 12:57:04 am »

Your call...
Doug

World of AI is okay as it uses some of the best freeware AI aircraft available and had good schedules at the time they were released.   Unfortunately, the flightplans and packages are not being updated anymore, and they are closing up shop (with the exception of leaving the outdated schedules and paints up so you can still download and install them).  The aircraft are also FS9 planes, and although they port over decent, they do take a toll on frames.  FAIB and UTT have been releasing new AI models that are native to FSX, and if you have the time, it's fun to put together and install up-to-date schedules and paints for these new models. 

Not for me it doesn't :)
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

NickFlightX

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 03:53:53 am »
Hi I am looking at what AI traffic pack I should buy... Thanks!
SkaiTraffic! Its great and free!

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 07:27:09 am »

SKAI is pirated material. They package hard work made by others and call it their own..

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 02:19:59 am »

SKAI is pirated material. They package hard work made by others and call it their own..

Ahhhh no they don't.  It clearly says who it belongs to during the install.  I prefer them over the ones currently out now.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Corsair 1200 Watt
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 05:16:18 am »

Ahhhh no they don't.  It clearly says who it belongs to during the install.  I prefer them over the ones currently out now.

So what models are included in the SKAI package? And developed by who? Certainly not SKAI. They need permission from EVERY developer, repaint artist and flightplan maker which they have not done.
 It's very clear in the EULA of each model, repaint and flightplan that they are not to be repackaged or distributed without consent nor uploaded to any other site for sharing or upload. Sounds as close to pirated material as you can get.