Author Topic: FSdreamteam Minneapolis St. Paul? (KMSP)  (Read 12802 times)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: FSdreamteam Minneapolis St. Paul? (KMSP)
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »
Most likely just professional courtesy.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

D_mitris

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 02:37:45 am »
Hope we hear from the team on what is being planned next.

I def think that KMSP would be a great compliment to the other FSDT sceneries in North America.

jlohrenz

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2013, 10:22:39 pm »
Another vote for KMSP.  It is a great airport in the middle of the twin cities.  You have the Mall of America there, and some great surrounding scenery.  It is a recently updated airport (in real life) and would be a great one for FSDT to tackle.  PLEASE consider us folks in 'fly over' country.  We'd be greatly appreciative.

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 10:23:24 pm »
I also vote for MSP.  You are wrong about it being the biggest airport in the USA.  The biggest airport in the US is Edwards Airforce Base in california.  Then Denver (2nd), DFW Dallas Fort Worth (3rd), Chicago O Hare (4th), and finally Houstin (5th).  And to prove you guys wrong yet again, MSP is 3rd biggest hub for Delta Airlines.  Detriot is 2nd.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_airlines#Hub_information  

Now since i live 3 miles away from MSP, i can help with sending pictures in if need be.

And to so you guys see what MSP has to offer to the midwest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis%E2%80%93Saint_Paul

We 1st on the list for theater entertainment and have the 7th super structure in the USA being the MOA (mall of america)- believe me, its hard to find parking there some days!  im about 2.7 miles away from it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 10:27:16 pm by nickac1092 »
Cosmos II super twr / Asus Maximus X Hero / Intel I7 8800K 4.0GHz (OCed to 4.8GHz) / Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz / 2x Nvidia Zotac 4060TIs 8GB / Corsair AX1200I  / Samsung 2TB OS SSD / WD HDDs: 40TBs total / Windows 10 Home 64bit / **P3Dv4 user** / *Aircraft Fueler @ MSP* *Aviation geek*

Hnla

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 10:51:03 pm »
You are wrong about it being the biggest airport in the USA.

I didn't say it was the biggest airport in terms of square feet, I meant in terms of Air traffic.

amccall

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 01:59:09 am »
MSP would definitely be a nice choice, I would buy it.  But it is not the busiest airport in the USA, that would go to none other than ATL, followed by ORD.  MSP is 15th in the US.  But still, no developer imo has given it proper justice.  Flown there real world 3 times in the past 5 years, and nothing so far comes close.  I would definitely support the idea of a FSDT MSP, but we can wish all we want; it ultimately comes down to Umberto and the team's decision, which is apparently leaning towards EWR/redoing older airports.

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 02:09:38 am »
We might have to wait awhile.  But yea.  i can be of help since i live 3 miles away from the airport.  On top of that i have videos on my channel too of several takeoffs on multiple runways.
Cosmos II super twr / Asus Maximus X Hero / Intel I7 8800K 4.0GHz (OCed to 4.8GHz) / Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz / 2x Nvidia Zotac 4060TIs 8GB / Corsair AX1200I  / Samsung 2TB OS SSD / WD HDDs: 40TBs total / Windows 10 Home 64bit / **P3Dv4 user** / *Aircraft Fueler @ MSP* *Aviation geek*

skimmer

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 04:07:24 am »
Go Brittney.Push more MSP.Im with ya. :) :)

Hnla

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 06:09:42 am »
Go Brittney.Push more MSP.Im with ya. :) :)

;)

Oh virtual....????

ESzczesniak

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 06:51:38 am »
You are wrong about it being the biggest airport in the USA.

I didn't say it was the biggest airport in terms of square feet, I meant in terms of Air traffic.

I am not so sure that is correct.  Based on Wikipedia (I know, it has issues, but I don't have access to FAa data) it iwas 13th busiest in 2008.  I highly doubt it overtook ATL or ORD as the busiest in terms of traffic.  It is a major hub, but not the busiest in the USA.