Author Topic: VERY NICE PROGRAM  (Read 3655 times)

cuevision

VERY NICE PROGRAM
« on: September 27, 2012, 11:54:12 pm »
Hi to you all

I have bought this program a few days ago and finished testing it. I LIKE IT. Before this one I used AES in combination with FS2CREW. Now I have tested GSX in combination with FS2CREW. FABULOUS! I could not get it synchronised well with FS2CREW and with GSX I succeed!

The only thing that I dislike in GSX is the sound of the Ground crew / marshaller. They are to robotic. The voices in FS2CREW are much more real so what I did:

I removed the soundfiles of the voices. So these robots are not present anylonger. All other files were untouched because they are nice! So what I do is use FS2CREW to interact with this program and 'speak' (voice recognition) with the ground crew. As soon as I am ready to start engines and do the pushback, I instructed GSX to get the pushback track inline and when the groundcrew of FS2crew says 'ready to pushback, release brakes', GSX is doing the job in a very nice way. As soon as GSX stops pushing back, the FS2CREW responds, GSX marshaller is leaving with the pushbacktruck and FS2CREW is 'speaking' to me and finish the job.

This is what I was looking for and which could not be done with AES. I only miss the automation of the Jetway, which was controlled by AES. This would be a nice feature to work the same in GSX and which completes it in even more nicer as it is already.

Good job developers!  ;)

BEst regards,
Ed
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:56:27 pm by cuevision »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VERY NICE PROGRAM
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 03:22:35 am »
Thanks for you comments, we'll surely have a look at the jetways for future versions.

However, we'll likely use them only to improve jetways in our sceneries, we really don't want to go the "pay for every airport" route, also because, instead of working on improving 3rd party airports with static jetways, we'd rather improve the core GSX features for all airports at once.

cuevision

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 08:03:41 am »
Hi Umberto

You are right sure. I was very surprised that this program is present at all airports. And the look of the Marshaller is also much more realistic in compare to AES. I also like the dancing version of the Marshaller  ;D. Overall is it a great program in compare to its costs a real cheap program with a lot of facilities!

I will follow every movement of your company to keep informed in any future changes.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work.

Regards,
Ed
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:06:16 am by cuevision »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 01:22:10 pm »
We have opened a section for developers in this forum, and would like to hear their suggestions:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7585.0