Author Topic: Can't Get Anything to Work  (Read 4359 times)

signmanbob

Can't Get Anything to Work
« on: June 18, 2008, 08:44:09 am »
Hello,
I'm having a very frustrating problem with both Zurich and ohara.  I have them both installed and registered.  I also have downloaded the new addon manager.
I just downloaded and reinstalled the newest version of Zurich, but nothing works.
The addon manager confirmed that I reinstalled Zurich successfully but now it says that I have an old version of both Zurich and ohara.
It is 1:30 am and I have to go to work tomorrow morning, so I am giving up.  I've got around $60 bucks tied up in these two airports and would like to get them working.

...oops..there's the message again: "You have an old version of ZurichX Scenery.  Please download the latest version...."
"You have an old version of Chicago Ohare Scenery.  Please download the latest version..."

Unless you've made a newer version within the last 30 minutes, that is a false message and something with this software is not working correctly.

I would appreciate any help.

Good night.  I'm going to bed,
Bob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't Get Anything to Work
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:00:03 am »
Check your email, I've sent you a message for a different solution.

signmanbob

Re: Can't Get Anything to Work
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 07:45:19 am »
Thank you very much Umberto.  Everything is working perfectly now.  I appreciate you great product support and the airports both look beautiful and they are very FPS friendly too.
Great job!  I will definately be looking at more of your products to purchase.
Thank you,
Bob