Author Topic: boeing 747 tow truck won't move  (Read 3313 times)

Edd260

boeing 747 tow truck won't move
« on: July 31, 2012, 05:02:36 pm »
Hi guys! I have a problem when using boeing 747 in all airports. other gsx services work just fine but when when I choose to start pusback it showes me the green message ''tow truck in motion'' but tow truck doesn't move.  Any solutions to this one?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: boeing 747 tow truck won't move
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 05:05:20 pm »
Are you sure it's happening at all airports ? This seems to indicate the scenery AFCAD has a "None" set as Pushback preference, you can override this setting with the GSX editor.

boilerbill

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 06:39:33 pm »
I just had this happen when using a PMDG 747X at KDFW. When GSX was initiated, all the necessary equipment appeared and everything worked until I called for pushback, at which point I was told pushback wasn't available at that parking spot. So I cancelled GSX and configured the spot for the necessary right turn on pushback (while also fixing a couple of other things like the unnecessary airstairs at the rear door). I then relaunched GSX and again called for pushback. Although the message on the green information bar told me the tow truck was moving, I could clearly see that it wasn't. After waiting a minute or so, I cancelled GSX again. Although I already had the latest version, I used the pull-down menu to reinstall GSX. When I tried again, the tow truck moved as expected and the pushback was completed perfectly. So I would suggest that you try a simple reinstallation of GSX -- you don't even need to leave FSX to do it.
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 12:09:34 am »
I can only repeat my previous reply: are you sure it's happening at all airports ? This seems to indicate the scenery AFCAD has a "None" set as Pushback preference, you can override this setting with the GSX editor.

This means: when this happens, could you please check how the pushback preference was ?