Author Topic: Trouble with throttle coordination  (Read 2917 times)

Sully

Trouble with throttle coordination
« on: June 22, 2012, 11:31:11 pm »
When starting GSX with the engines shut down I have found today that from GSX start-up the throttles aren't coordinated.Number 2 throttle is always way ahead of Number 1.I then started another flight without starting GSX in the same aircraft (default 737-800) and had no problems with the throttles whatsoever.I then took another flight without starting GSX and again everything went well until I landed at my destination and then requested the follow me vehicle.The throttles again went their own way.Has anyone had this problem? Can anyone help me?     Sully

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trouble with throttle coordination
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 11:06:38 am »
GSX can't possibly have any effect on the throttles. GSX doesn't write any value in the throttles, it only *reads* the engine rpm to check if the engine is off so, whatever your problem is, it's not GSX, and it can't be.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:54:35 pm »
First step when you have any controller axis issues is to recalibrate the controller, that should fix yours.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Sully

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 09:55:42 pm »
I agree with both of you.I have gone to controller settings and checked all of my calibrations which seem to be alright.I will re-calibrate the X-52's again to see if my settings were off.If by chance after re-calibrating the joysticks I still have this problem,would either of you gentlemen recommend un-installing and then re-install the program?  Sully