Products Support > Zurich scenery for FSX/P3D

FSX don't start after installation

(1/2) > >>

Rolf:
Hi, i downloaded the trial-version of the Zurich scenery for FSX. After the installation my FSX don't start and end with an fatal error. I work with Windows Vista 32bit, Nvidia GTS 8800 320 MB, Intel Dual Core 6700 and 3 GB ram. Thanks for your help.
Rolf

Alessandro:
You have other Add-on installed on same area? or payware aircraft with modules custom?

Rolf:
Hi Alessandro, yes i have the following addons installed:
Level-D 767, Wilco PIC Airbus Vol.1 Deluxe Edition, Wilco B737 PIC, CLS DC 10, Leonardo Fly the mad dog MD82,
FS Global 2008 and Flight Thales 1 Missions Pack and of course the Service Pack 1 of the FSX.
Rolf

Alessandro:

--- Quote from: Rolf on October 30, 2007, 07:03:01 pm ---Hi Alessandro, yes i have the following addons installed:
Level-D 767, Wilco PIC Airbus Vol.1 Deluxe Edition, Wilco B737 PIC, CLS DC 10, Leonardo Fly the mad dog MD82,
FS Global 2008 and Flight Thales 1 Missions Pack and of course the Service Pack 1 of the FSX.
Rolf

--- End quote ---

Ok for the moment rename on your root of fsx the file bglmanx.dll on bglmanx.back and FSX start again. I send you on next hour a private message to try to resolve the problem.

Alessandro.

Rolf:
Thank you for you fast answer, i have deinstalled the Zurich scenery, incl. the bglmanx.dll file and the FSX don't start up again. I must make an complet new installation of the FSX. After new installation the FSX starts again (without your Zurich scenery).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version