Author Topic: Alessandro  (Read 5585 times)

Mike Phyrio

Alessandro
« on: May 04, 2008, 10:08:52 pm »
Alessandro:
I will personally send you a check for $100 if you can get KLAX modified (or whatever is necessary.....and I know you are probably worked mad with KJFK), so Oliver can include it in time for the next AES release. This will indiacte to you how desperate I am to have my "home" airport equipped with AES. I don't care if they call it a bribe, incentive, graft or whatever but I will send the check (and it'll be good too), if you can bring it off.
The only other thing I can think of to do is to whine, wheedle and, in general, make a nuisance of myself with lotsa posts on here and that'd make everybody mad and might get me banned and I don't want that.  ;D

Mike

KingCat

Re: Alessandro
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 01:07:31 pm »
Please stop whining about KLAX getting AES support. ::)  I don't think it is going to help if you post on different forums asking when KLAX is going to be supported by AES. I would also like to see that KLAX gets AES support any time soon, but with all this whining, you probably even going to delay it. All these posts sound like a 10-year old. Exercise some patience.

It's done when it's done...

Jon

Mike Phyrio

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 08:12:55 pm »
Golly wolly dad, thanks for the fatherly advice. I don't know what I would have done without it. :P
Oh, and as for mowing the yard? Show some patience, okay; it'll get done when it gets done. 

Razgriz

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 11:07:31 pm »
Golly wolly dad, thanks for the fatherly advice. I don't know what I would have done without it. :P
Oh, and as for mowing the yard? Show some patience, okay; it'll get done when it gets done. 

What?

Mike Phyrio

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 12:49:15 am »
What?
Eggzactically. That's why I wrote that.  ;D

Barnesy2006

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 01:45:37 pm »