Author Topic: Microsoft Flight  (Read 10398 times)

eastern

Re: Microsoft Flight
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 05:19:54 am »
+1  ;D

windshear

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 08:52:03 am »
I was stuck on the big island I free flight!
I chose Kona intl. and ended up in the ocean somewhere. I can't select Honolulu or anything before I do more missions.

And I disagree, the scenery looks ok, it's not astounding, although I do like the mesh, the autogen is not visible in the horizon, but rather in a close radius to the aircraft.

Handling was weird, settings to a minimum.

Looks like another ADHD friendly setup for a game.
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

BritishBoy25

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 12:54:36 am »
AFFUAL GAME  :P

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 11:37:05 pm »
Looks like another ADHD friendly setup for a game.

The only good thing is that if it lures more people into the hobby and those people in turn become more interested in simming, maybe at some point MS will make a version that is a whole world model or something more like an improved version of FSX. I kind of look at Flight like a teaser so get the younger and/or older people who never gave simming much of a though, a way to try it for free. Who knows, maybe it will work and us hardcore simmers will get something like what we had in previous FS versions down the line, or maybe not. Either way, if it pulls more people into the hobby it will probably be a good thing down the road.

Now if we could just get a sim that looks like Outerra, is able to be used with 3rd party complex a/c and scenery addons and offers good performance, then we may have something that will finally blows the lid off of FSX/FS9.