Author Topic: FSDT will not instal  (Read 2654 times)

Stefangm

FSDT will not instal
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:25:11 pm »
Hello All,

This is my first post at the FSDT forum. And i've got a question. A couple weeks ago i reinstalled my pc. Everything works fine but i can't instal any FSDT scenery. My PC gives me the warning that it's not allowed to instal a scenery of FSDT. It says that i've blocked the installer and the developer. But i didn't do anything.
I
Also the warning says that the certificate of the VIRTUALI team is not approved by this PC. And why? I don't know. I've no idea how the installer is blocked. I didn't block anything so that's the weird thing. I hope there is someone with a solution or someone who can help me with my problem, so that I can run the installer and enjoy the scenery's of FSDT.

I saw the scenery of LAX and i like the scenery very much! I would buy it, but i can't instal it, so to buy the product will be very difficult for me.

greetz!

Stefan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT will not instal
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:03:01 pm »
None except you can block a publisher, if that message comes directly from Windows.

To check this,  go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be an "Authors" button, that will list the software authors that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted authors. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

Stefangm

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 03:53:20 pm »
Thanks! I Will check that option! Hope that Will work. I'll let you know! Greets!

Stefangm

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 06:35:36 pm »
Thanks mate! YOU ARE THE BEST! Thanks for the help. The problem is fixed.

Now I can instal the scenery´s without any problem! I´m so happy right now!

1000x thank you!