Author Topic: Orlando for FS9 (Please)...  (Read 15585 times)

Dillon

Re: Orlando for FS9 (Please)...
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 04:56:58 am »
Hi

But KDFW is done by imagine sim. Good or not so good, but it´s done for FS2004... KJFK was done for FS 2002 and updated for FS 2004 if I remember... Anyway I would prefer something in Europe if my opinion would count. Even if we concentrate ourselves in the west or central europe, maybe easier, there are a lot of things to do with quality: Basel, Oslo, Prague,...

harpsi 

First off let me say FSDreamteam you have my full support for KORD, I'll buy it for FS9...

Now just like what was stated earlier KDFW was not done by Imaginesim although the developer of Imaginesim who worked for Simflyers back in the days of FS2k2 did KDFW.  Dallas has never been done professionally for FS2k4 even though a freeware update to the default scenery is available.  KJFK was done for FS2k4 by Simflyers which turned out to be another poor performing scenery in the sim.  We need a current KDFW that takes advantage of all the new techniques that make current scenery perform so much better than it did in the past...

My fingers are still crossed for KORD in FS9...   ;)

01pewterz28

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 07:07:52 am »
Hi

But KDFW is done by imagine sim. Good or not so good, but it´s done for FS2004... KJFK was done for FS 2002 and updated for FS 2004 if I remember... Anyway I would prefer something in Europe if my opinion would count. Even if we concentrate ourselves in the west or central europe, maybe easier, there are a lot of things to do with quality: Basel, Oslo, Prague,...

harpsi 

First off let me say FSDreamteam you have my full support for KORD, I'll buy it for FS9...

Now just like what was stated earlier KDFW was not done by Imaginesim although the developer of Imaginesim who worked for Simflyers back in the days of FS2k2 did KDFW.  Dallas has never been done professionally for FS2k4 even though a freeware update to the default scenery is available.  KJFK was done for FS2k4 by Simflyers which turned out to be another poor performing scenery in the sim.  We need a current KDFW that takes advantage of all the new techniques that make current scenery perform so much better than it did in the past...

My fingers are still crossed for KORD in FS9...   ;)

Actually Raffaele did DFW for SimFlyers, Cal is LAX (both were released close to each other)

01pewterz28

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 07:11:43 am »
We could go for an updated Las Vegas McCarran Intl, a New Hololulu Intl (heck do a Hawaiian Island Airport package), even Anchorage Intl would be great.

DFW is another good choice as well as BWI and ABQ :)

Happy Holidays

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 01:51:37 pm »
My fingers are still crossed for KORD in FS9...

Read my other post about our future projects. We plan to support FSX+FS9 in the same way as we did for Zurich, for at least KORD and the other 2 sceneries we'll should release during 2008. At the end of the year, we might reevaluate the market situation again.

Note that our FS9 support is strictly related to sceneries. Our next airplane project ( that we should complete by the end of the year or early 2009 ), will be FSX only, and there's another "surprise" project we haven't announced yet, that is neither airplane nor scenery, that will be FSX only.

Dillon

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 09:14:56 pm »
My fingers are still crossed for KORD in FS9...

Read my other post about our future projects. We plan to support FSX+FS9 in the same way as we did for Zurich, for at least KORD and the other 2 sceneries we'll should release during 2008. At the end of the year, we might reevaluate the market situation again.

Note that our FS9 support is strictly related to sceneries. Our next airplane project ( that we should complete by the end of the year or early 2009 ), will be FSX only, and there's another "surprise" project we haven't announced yet, that is neither airplane nor scenery, that will be FSX only.

Oops, I meant my fingers are 'still' crossed for KMCO for FS9 (sorry)...  ;)

I already know KORD will be released for FS9...   :D
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 09:36:46 am by Dillon »