Author Topic: Help Me  (Read 11226 times)

Jérémy

Re: Help Me
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 04:26:19 pm »
The message he gives me when I give him my ID installation code is: Serial Number Not Found (-25,001): Our servers may still be processing your order. Please recheck your serial number and try again in about 15 minutes. If you receive this error at that time, contact VIRTUALI sas For more information.
I beseech you to your knees, help me
Thank you: (

I found what I miss, and that I can not get on http://activate.esellerate.net is my Activation Key, which includes a code to return in ten cases which are A, B, C , D, E, F, G, H, I, J
Deeply activating this stage, I begin to be very very very very sad
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:34:54 pm by Jérémy »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 04:45:46 pm »
Sorry, but I think you are not understanding what it has been requested to do.

There's no way I can send you an activation code. The activation code can ONLY be generated on your PC!

You have to do it exactly as I've said in the previous forum message, and the email I've sent you. Have you read your email ? Have you received it ?

So, I'll repeat again:

- Install the Trial on the PC you want to use the scenery.

- Double-click on the .REG file I've sent you by email. It will ask if you want to insert the information in the Windows Registry. Say Yes.

- Launch FS, it will ask if you want to activate Zurich. Reply "Yes", the screen will go black and, after a while it will automatically detect there's no internet connection, select "Offline"

- A dialog will appear with some options, select "Activate Using a Different Computer that has Web access" - It will present you with a serial number called "Installation ID". Save this code to a thumb drive, and go to any PC with web access.

- Go to http://activate.esellerate.net and type the Installation ID (NOT THE SERIAL!!!) into the field. It should reply back with another long code. Save this code and return to the non-internet connected PC.

- Launch FS and wait again for the manual activation screen to come up. Now select "I already have an Activation Key and would like to Activate Now". Type the code you obtained from the web from the other PC, and it should activate.

Jérémy

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 05:21:15 pm »
 managed, thank you for your help, without you I would be lost, thanks again and long live fsdreamteam