FS9 support > Chicago O'Hare for FS9

O'Hare Update 2.0 - new runway 9L/27R

<< < (4/10) > >>

gchenman:
Hello,
Just installed the new KORD version but most unfortunately no winter textures appeared : see enclosed file.
Any ideas ?

Regards,
George

gchenman:
Hello again,

Apparently the winter textures only appear on December 1st and don't take real environment conditions into account.
Am I right ? Any fix foreseen ?

Regards,
George
PS : Nice job anyway

eparot:
Hi,
First of all, a big thank you for this update. The most impressive thing for me is the enhancement about fps.

Just one problem, I've two small hills on short of runway 10, in the axis of the runway (very short final as you can see on the screen), the second one is just a few meters away on the left. I'm using FS Genesis mesh at 38m and parameter Terrain_Max_Vertex_Level set to 21.
By removing FS Genesis mesh, the problem is still present but the hills are more flat.
By setting TMVL to 19 (default) and removing FS Genesis mesh, the problem is still present.
So, if there's a flatten file in the v2 you should extend it a bit to cover this area.

http://www.emmanuelparot.fr/preview/oharev2.jpg

Best regards,
Emmanuel

Saturn_29:

--- Quote from: virtuali on November 24, 2011, 10:05:39 am ---Activation doesn't have anything to do with the update, just uninstall the old scenery and reinstall it.

As explained many times already, uninstalling/reinstalling the scenery won't affect activation in any way. Even uninstalling the whole Flight sim will not affect activation. The only thing that affects activation is either changing major hardware component, or reinstalling Windows from scratch on a new hard-disk.

So, unless you removed O'Hare in the past and in the meantime reinstalled Windows or changed your system, you will not need to reactivate it.

--- End quote ---

After I uninstalled v1 of Ohare I installed v2 and I have to activate it (it asked me for my registration number for the scenery).

PS: I didn't change hardware or my OS.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Saturn_29 on November 24, 2011, 11:35:04 pm ---After I uninstalled v1 of Ohare I installed v2 and I have to activate it (it asked me for my registration number for the scenery).
--- End quote ---

Just not possible, I repeat and confirm that just uninstalling/reinstalling CAN'T affect the activation, it's not technically possible, your activation is stored in the Windows registry, and the installer doesn't touch that keys, at all.

Either your O'Hare wasn't activated, or you had a wrong serial in the registry for it, or possibly a wrong serial for *another* FSDT product, there's no other explanation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version