FS9 support > Chicago O'Hare for FS9

O'Hare Update 2.0 - new runway 9L/27R

<< < (3/10) > >>

milomiami:
Hi,

is there only to run the setup.exe or have I reinstall the 1.0 and after installing 2.0 register again??

regards

virtuali:
Activation doesn't have anything to do with the update, just uninstall the old scenery and reinstall it.

As explained many times already, uninstalling/reinstalling the scenery won't affect activation in any way. Even uninstalling the whole Flight sim will not affect activation. The only thing that affects activation is either changing major hardware component, or reinstalling Windows from scratch on a new hard-disk.

So, unless you removed O'Hare in the past and in the meantime reinstalled Windows or changed your system, you will not need to reactivate it.

miketower21:
Hi awesome update thanks but one thing I still have and see the old north traffic control tower ? no upper part of the tower and a big tower crane still up ???? it should be like pictures 1 and 2 but not like 3 !!!

inbetween:
Wow a great surprise :) Thanks guys.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: miketower21 on November 24, 2011, 04:29:18 pm ---Hi awesome update thanks but one thing I still have and see the old north traffic control tower ?
--- End quote ---

The real airport is by no means finished, there will be other updates in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version