Author Topic: KSTL  (Read 4759 times)

muzikman2010

KSTL
« on: September 17, 2011, 01:24:37 am »
I doubt I'm the first to bring this up, but would it be possible if Lambert International Airport, in St. Louis, Missouri, be apart of the Dreamteam family someday?? I think a tornado ripped thru it this past spring so i dont know how long it will be before its been renovated and refurbished.. BUT It kills me to leave the gates of beautiful KFLL only to pull in to boring, fs9 default KSTL.. I know your plate is full so believe me when I say that I understand that even the consideration(let alone research) would be pretty close to never lol.. plus there are soooo many other sexier airports already being requested.. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm tired of skipping St. Louis... Just a thought guys!! take care and thank you so much for aaaaall you do!!

757 Captain

Re: KSTL
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 02:17:10 am »
This is a link to FS9 KSTL scenery. http://avsim.com/hangar/utils/gwidup/stl2004.html

sax702

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 03:39:45 am »
Agree with KSTL.  For those of us that live nearby, we could help with as many photos as needed.  Wouldn't it be great if we could approach the airport manager and have her sponsor the project? 

Regards,

David Vega

muzikman2010

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 04:48:01 pm »
@757captain - I had that addon before and its cool and all, but correct me if I'm wrong, it doesn't have the latest rwy.. plus it just isn't the same as a dreamteam product.
@sax702 - that would be awesome! I haven't been home to st. Louis in years, but its been my childhood favorite airport. Watching TWA comin in and out all those years really made an impact on me. I used to love watching them on final while driving down I-70 or 170.. c'mon Dreamteam! We need The Gateway to the West!