Author Topic: Missing airport buildings  (Read 24483 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing airport buildings
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 06:17:26 pm »
Are you absolutely sure that you followed exactly those steps ? Your Couatl build number should be 2141 now.

Jolun

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 09:17:13 pm »
Well, yes i'm sure I have followed your instructions.  This is the content of the log file:

couatl v2.0 (build 2113)
log started on Tue Jul 26 21:11:32 2011

connecting to SimConnect...
connected to FSX
bglmanx non ready yet, waiting.
connected to bglmanx

I downloaded the installer from the web site yesterday. Do I really get in contact with the server and the corret version of the Couatl?

Jolun

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:10 pm »
Are you absolutely sure that you followed exactly those steps ? Your Couatl build number should be 2141 now.

When I start the FSX I don't get any questions regarding the newly installed secnery? On the other hand I'm quit sure that I have "told" FSX to trust your s/w, but could that be some problem with that?

Where do I change trusted modules?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:27:00 pm by Jolun »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 09:32:11 pm »
couatl v2.0 (build 2113)
log started on Tue Jul 26 21:11:32 2011

That's not the current version. However, it's an older version that should work anyway, because it was dated in June, and was online for the past two months.

I downloaded the installer from the web site yesterday

This doesn't matter, because the installer will always get the version that is online when it's run.

Do I really get in contact with the server and the corret version of the Couatl?

You should have seen a downloading bar towards the end of the installation. Do it again, and be sure to notice this.

Jolun

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 09:37:13 pm »
During installation I can see blgmanx.dll (+ some other bgl biles) and couatl beeing installed (two bara screen downloading & install bars)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:40:30 pm by Jolun »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 09:44:53 pm »
During installation I can see blgmanx.dll (+ some other bgl biles) and couatl beeing installed (two bara screen downloading & install bars)

And your version number now is ?

Jolun

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 09:47:57 pm »

- Reinstall the scenery, check you get the trust question, reply YES to all questions. -> only got one question and answered yes.  

When I start the installation I get one question regarding if I woud accept to intstall this s/w from company. This question do I interpret as "trusted question", ref above.

When I start FSX I don't get any teusted questions. Think I have told FSX that your s/w is to be trusted.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 09:54:07 pm »
When I start the installation I get one question regarding if I woud accept to intstall this s/w from company. This question do I interpret as "trusted question", ref above.

Accepting all the software from a company it's just one of the 3 options possible within the same Windows trusting question (the one with the Yellow shield and the Windows-styled dialog), then there will be the FSX trusting question, asking if you want to run the module just for one session, or for all subsequent sessions too.

When I start FSX I don't get any teusted questions. Think I have told FSX that your s/w is to be trusted.

If you trusted all our signed modules, it's normal this would happen, and it's not a problem.

I'll ask it again, have you got the latest version now ?

Jolun

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 09:58:43 pm »

And your version number now is ?

build 2141

No couatl menu

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 10:00:55 pm »
No couatl menu

Do you have the Couatl.exe process running in the Task Manager ? If you have it even after FSX has closed down, it's a problem, and will not work.

Try to terminate it manually, and restart FSX.

Note if Couatl.exe is loading together with FSX, and check if the menu it's there, and check if it disappear automatically from the Task manager when you close FSX.

Jolun

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 10:03:14 pm »
At installation the popup window is named "Open file Securtity warning". No other questions is asked. 

Jolun

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 10:06:25 pm »
It is loading together with FSX and is running during the setion. It is killed when I exit FSX
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:08:09 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 10:10:35 pm »
It is loading together with FSX and is running during the setion. It is killed when I exit FSX

I'm sorry, but I really don't know what so say now, this means it's working absolutely fine.

Looking at your log, however, there's something strange, it seems it runs, but it doesn't do anything.

Can you please enable the log again, run FSX, go to an FSDT scenery, wait for the scenery to load (even if main buildings are missing), then exit from FSX and post the log ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 10:13:14 pm »
At installation the popup window is named "Open file Securtity warning". No other questions is asked. 

I never seen this message. Can you please be more precise, maybe doing a screenshot of it ?

If it's happening at installation, it's possible it's just because you ran the installer too quickly after FSX closed down, without allowing for Couatl to quit too, so the installer can't write anything because it finds all the files locked from writing since the process is still running.

Jolun

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 10:14:02 pm »
The log contains the information on my start up. Start FSX and then select KDFW and after that the scensry have been loaded I go to the log file. Yes it is very empty.