Author Topic: ParkMe feature not working  (Read 4420 times)

curt1

ParkMe feature not working
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:58:27 am »
I have Hawaii Vol. 2 installed, and the ParkMe feature isn't working for me.  When I select Cntrl+Shift+P I receive a text message saying ParkMe is not available.  ParkMe works fine at KLAS, so I don't think anything is wrong on my system...but maybe there's a problem with my Vol.2 installation?

Curt
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:09:43 am by curt1 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ParkMe feature not working
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:30:49 am »
If you uninstalled another FSDT scenery that comes with ParkMe, you will have to reinstall Hawaiian Airports 2

curt1

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 11:09:54 pm »
I have never uninstalled a FSDT scenery in the past.  I just checked the ParkMe at KDFW, KJFK and KLAS, and they all work fine.  So to reinstall Vol. 2, can I do an installation on top of my current, or should I uninstall it first and then reinstall?  Based on your message, if I uninstall Vol. 2, won't that then impact the ParkMe feature in all my other sceneries?  I don't want to create a large problem by uninstalling if not necessary.  Thanks for your help.

Curt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 11:17:55 pm »
I haven't said anything about uninstalling.

Just reinstall Hawaii 2 on top of the existing one, it doesn't create any problems. If an uninstall was required, I would specifically said so and, if an uninstall could create problems, I would suggest a different solution.

If you are worried about registration, as long you don't reinstall Windows from scratch, there's no way you can lose your registration, you can even reinstall the whole FSX, it won't matter to the registration.

In any case, just to be sure, were you trying ParkMe at Kona perhaps ? It's just not there, the only airport supported by ParkMe it's Kahului.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:21:22 pm by virtuali »

curt1

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 01:27:09 am »
Umberto, completed the reinstall and ParkMe now works fine at PHOG.  Thank you for your help!

Curt