Author Topic: Hawaiian Airports Vol. 2 Coupons not working.  (Read 6577 times)

Paul Deemer

Hawaiian Airports Vol. 2 Coupons not working.
« on: July 19, 2011, 06:31:35 pm »
Hi I was wondering how Esellerate tells whether you have previously purchased other Hawaii sceneries? I put my info in along with the coupon code and it said I did not qualify for the 30 percent discount? I have orders on file with them for Hololulu and Hawaiian Islands Vol 1. But I purchased them at my last address I think so maybe that is why.

What is the solution?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:58:57 pm by Paul Deemer »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Hawaiin Airports Vol. 2 Coupons not working.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 06:34:55 pm »
Hi I was wondering how Esellerate tells whether you have previously purchased other Hawaii sceneries?

As explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4471.msg40616#msg40616

As an additional note, the system checks the email you are using to purchase Hawaii 2 to verify you are an existing customer of Honolulu or Hawaii Vol. 1.

If you changed your email since you purchased those, the system will not accept the Coupon. In this case, please let us know *before* ordering, so we can update your past orders with your new email, you can be recognized as a previous customer and get the discount.

Paul Deemer

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 07:00:50 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply. In my haste to download and purchase I never read past the coupon part of that thread. No wonder I missed the part about the email. However I must have different emails for my products so I sent you an email asking you to change my emails so they are all the same.

Thanks.... Paul

Paul Deemer

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 11:42:21 pm »
Thanks for fixing that for me got my order with the discount Awesome!  ;D

pmrose

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 11:48:04 pm »
I too have tried to order, but it is rejecting me for some reason....It is stating that I need to ID myself which I did.....I own The Honolulu, Hawaii 1 and am trying for Hawaii 2........   ??? ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 12:03:17 pm »
I too have tried to order, but it is rejecting me for some reason....It is stating that I need to ID myself which I did.....

Please, be more specific about the exact message you are getting.

Is giving you such error when accepting the Coupon, or it's not accepting you in any case, regardless if you insert a Coupon or not ?

pmrose

Re: Hawaiian Airports Vol. 2 Coupons not working.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 08:11:40 pm »
Hello,

The error is stating that the system does not recognize me and is rejecting my order altogether.  I have purchased Honolulu Int and Hawaii 1 and Las Vegas all under the same email address and home address.  Yet, it doesn't recognize me....

Please advise..

Thank you,

Paul

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Hawaiian Airports Vol. 2 Coupons not working.
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 08:44:30 pm »
The error is stating that the system does not recognize me and is rejecting my order altogether. 

So, it's not the Coupon that is not accepted, is the order itself ? In this case, there might be another problem with your Credit card or the address, but since we don't handle credit cards or ordering system, it's nothing we can control, for these issues, you have to contact Esellerate support at

support@esellerate.net

Give them the email you used to try the purchase, and they will surely explain what was wrong.