Author Topic: need help  (Read 3107 times)

blackforce

need help
« on: July 04, 2011, 06:14:03 pm »
your software has stopped working, when trying to load at fsx startup  fsx has detected a problem with a 3rd party software program (addon)
name bglmanx dynamic link libray
version 2,8,0,3
company virtuali s.a.s.
file bglmanx.dll

ok when i say don't load,fsx starts just fine with all other addons.
i saw a nother theard were a guy had this problem but it never was fixed. i removed the bglmanx dll file and fsx starts up just fine.
also i reinstalled the stand alone manger and get the same thing. need help quick, reinstalling fsx is a no go for me, i have to many addons to go thourgh loading everything up again. hope you can help virtuali.

as i was typing this and fsx was sitting there ready for me to click the start button, wow i said load the thing this time and your software loaded up no problem. i don't get it. maybe you can still help thanks, and no i don't have a virus lol
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 06:25:06 pm by blackforce »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: need help
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 06:33:41 pm »
as i was typing this and fsx was sitting there ready for me to click the start button, wow i said load the thing this time and your software loaded up no problem. i don't get it. maybe you can still help thanks, and no i don't have a virus lol

If you searched various threads about this, you would have seen the solution we suggest it's exactly that: instead of doing what FSX suggests, ignore the suggestion and ALLOW to run the module, it will eventually work, sometimes after a few retries, sometimes after a reboot.

Of course, it's an FSX problem with the Trust system which went momentarily corrupted, since the bglmanx.dll didn't changed in the meantime so, if it's working now, it couldn't have problems before.

blackforce

Re: need help
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 06:37:51 pm »
oh ok i am not really good with getting around on the intenet. i guess old age is setting in, did't mean to upset you. but thanks anyway.