Author Topic: recently bought item  (Read 6654 times)

atupele1

recently bought item
« on: June 08, 2011, 03:20:09 pm »
Hi im a new customer and i was just wondering whether when and how do i recieve my product. I am confused was i supposed to download the product after the payment or ami supposed to wait a couple of days for it to come in the post?

Anders Bermann

Re: recently bought item
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 03:25:31 pm »
Well...

Usually you have "already" received the product, since you've downloaded it, installed it, and then (assumeably) purchased inside FSX/FS9 through the eSellerate Commerce System...
Once purchase has been completed, the scenery is automatically activated...

Also, you will receive an email-receipt with S/N numbers, order-numbers and information regarding your purchase...

What scenery have you purchased?
Best regards, Anders

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 06:01:01 pm »
Our products have only one installer, and it's the Trial version, which is freely downloadable before purchasing, and can be unlocked into a registered version with the Serial Number found in the purchase receipt you have received by email.

atupele1

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 02:20:44 am »
Fort worth..by its already activated?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 02:49:52 pm »
Fort worth..by its already activated?

Not sure what you are saying here...I think you are confusing the fact that a product can be activated, with the actual installation process.

Yes, you CAN activate a product without installing it, if you already had the Addon Manager installed before, maybe because you had another product requiring it, nobody stops you to purchase a product without having installed it, or to Register a Serial number for a product purchased on the Web.

Of course, to SEE the scenery in FSX, you have to install the Trial which, of course, if you already activated, will behave as a full version without requiring further action.

popworld1

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 02:59:03 pm »
when i buy my downloads,I pay over internet within a minute or two,its ready to download and install.if you download you can run it directly or save it to documents or similar,where you can find it .but this is in england.maybe different in other countries.most have auto install.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 03:26:25 pm »
when i buy my downloads,I pay over internet within a minute or two,its ready to download and install.

With our products it's even better: the download is available BEFORE purchasing because, as explained many times already, there's only ONE download for our products, which is the Trial version! There's nothing to "wait", you are normally supposed to install the trial FIRST and THEN purchased it. But of course, nothing wrong will happen if you buy first, if you don't want to take advantage of the Trial, it's your choice, and it won't make any difference anyway, since the installer is always the same.

if you download you can run it directly or save it to documents or similar,where you can find it .but this is in england.maybe different in other countries.most have auto install.

Executing directly when downloading doen't work with our installers, because they are digitally signed, which means the download must be finished in order for the digital signature to be checked so, it won't work by executing directly, but this is valid for every digitally signed executable.

And it's best not doing it in any case, because if you do that, the file is going to be executed from the temporary folder and then removed at the end of the install. It's always best to save it first, then execute it.

popworld1

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 03:39:11 pm »
You say trial version,how much do you get to see,and how long before you pay ?I can try demo"s but some like aircraft.Will vanish if you go above 1,000 ft.ok for some but can be annoying.?

atupele1

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 03:15:08 am »
It still isnt working, is there not somewhere i can go and enter my s/n so that the software can then be activated?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 12:09:34 pm »
You say trial version,how much do you get to see,and how long before you pay ?I can try demo"s but some like aircraft.Will vanish if you go above 1,000 ft.ok for some but can be annoying.?

Can you be more clear ? I haven't understood much of what you are trying to say.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 12:11:30 pm »
It still isnt working, is there not somewhere i can go and enter my s/n so that the software can then be activated?

What do you mean with "isn't working?" Do you see the Trial version sign and the scenery for 5 minutes ? If yes, it means IT IS WORKING and, you simply have to activate the scenery using "Register Serial" command of the Addon Manager menu inside Flight sim, as clearly explained on the product manual and the installation guide (named fsdt_install_guide.pdf, to be found under the fsdreamteam folder)